PDA

View Full Version : Help with racing bloodlines

ncsuequine
Dec. 13, 2009, 10:48 AM
Hello:
I have a gelding with a registered name of "Regal Decor". He is by "Well Decorated" and out of "Regal Heart". I would really like to find out more about his racing history. He is currently 11 years old. I am not sure how long he has been off the track, but I know its been at least 5 years (probably more).

Thanks!

LaurieB
Dec. 13, 2009, 01:15 PM
Your gelding raced 4 times between January and March of 2002, placing 3rd once. He earned $1,620. All his races were at Laural Park in MD.

ncsuequine
Dec. 13, 2009, 10:00 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You have no idea how much it means to me. Do you have any idea who owned him? What races he was in? ANY other info would be appreciated. I love this guy so much. He is my absolute dream horse and I really want to know as much as I possibly can about him.

Thanks again!

LaurieB
Dec. 13, 2009, 11:57 PM
If you go here: http://www.equibase.com/index.cfm?SAP=LN and enter his name in the left hand column where it says Horse Search, you can see the charts for all four of his races. You may have to sign up to complete the process but it's free and easy. :)

Heart's Journey
Dec. 14, 2009, 09:36 AM
Thanks for the link! I was able to look up a TB I owned many years ago. I knew he'd only been a claimer, but had no idea he'd raced 39 times, poor boy. Not much of a runner as he only had 1 win, 1 2nd, & 4 3rds... but he was sound and competed in dressage for many years.