PDA

View Full Version : 2 TB mares in foal on AC4H broker pages today

farmgirl88
Dec. 9, 2009, 03:38 PM
2 quite nice looking TB mares were posted on AC4H's broker listings, page 1, today. One has a nice leather halter with nameplate on and one has a leather broodmare ID collar on with nameplate. Christy has not finished updating the info for these horses yet so please check back for complete info. they look like such nice mares who were well taken care of.

These horses need homes quickly. i dont know if anyone ID'd them or has papers yet; please email Christy at AC4H for that info. since they do have some sort of ID on them; it is quite possible to track down the last known owner.

Thought i'd post them here in hopes that someone could get them before they get shipped :(

cloudyandcallie
Dec. 9, 2009, 03:41 PM
Poor girls! They deserve a better fate. Ottb mares, especially ones who have been broodmares, make great hacking horses and show horses.

And they are smart too!

AppJumpr08
Dec. 9, 2009, 04:18 PM
And the grey TB gelding is by El Prado - glad to see he's already at an overflow farm, but I hope those mares find homes soon.

Little Hound
Dec. 14, 2009, 10:05 PM
Any updates on these mares? I saw their pictures on Christy's web site and was wondering if she ID'd them yet. Pretty sad sending these pregnant girls to auction.

danceronice
Dec. 14, 2009, 11:50 PM
I believe someone said their breeders or prior owners were contacted and took the mares back.

Little Hound
Dec. 15, 2009, 09:53 AM
Great to hear ... thanks!

MintHillFarm
Dec. 15, 2009, 09:32 PM
That is great news.
Thank you for the update....