PDA

View Full Version : Area V:Rosehill NEW Country Course!!

nature
Dec. 6, 2009, 08:56 PM
Rosehill stables in Anna TX has a new cross country course for its first mini-horse trials. Tadpole, jump start and beginner novice levels. Pics are here. http://www.rosehillstables.com/ CT for other levels.
Felicia and Jeff put on first rate schooling shows. Still time to enter or come and volunteer. Their shows are always so much fun and Felicia and Jeff are the BEST!!!

Schooling on Sat, Dec 12 and HT on Sunday, Dec 13.

GinGin74
Dec. 6, 2009, 11:01 PM
It's will be my first time showing my youngster XC without schooling the course first. Rose Hill's jumps are very inviting, so it should be a good place to start.

nature
Dec. 13, 2009, 06:21 PM
What a great day. My greenie had a wonderful time. The show was well run, scores posted quickly, great people, wonderful courses. This is a great venue for green horses and/or riders. I highly recommend this venue to any one. Don't miss the next one. There is plenty of room for parking, lots of warm up areas, a fun and educational experience for all. Three cheers for Felicia, Jeff, and Rose hill Stables. Area V is lucky to have you all!!!!!

GinGin74
Dec. 14, 2009, 01:55 PM
Ditto what nature said. It really was a fun well run HT. And I came home with the red ribbon. :D:D:D

My boy was a super star jumping his first XC course without schooling first.

nature
Dec. 14, 2009, 08:20 PM
Ditto what nature said. It really was a fun well run HT. And I came home with the red ribbon. :D:D:D

My boy was a super star jumping his first XC course without schooling first.

I was second in the Tadpole division. It was my greenies first HT and 2nd show. I remember you. Your horse is a grey. I overheard you talking right after you X-C round. I had the palomino QH. You had a nice round.

GinGin74
Dec. 14, 2009, 08:54 PM
My guy is a QH too. They have the best brains.