PDA

View Full Version : Ok people THIS is CRAZY!!!

Eventer55
Dec. 5, 2009, 08:12 PM
I want this horse and all I can say is I hope he was wearing a cup!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opMiCyoRzYM

This can go to the Hunter Jumper section too.

annikak
Dec. 5, 2009, 09:09 PM
I got this via email a few months ago- and was (of course...) horrified. Until someone said that the guy is paralyzed from the legs (don't know where...) down. No idea if this is totally true or not, but does explain his ability to keep going even when- ahem- the family jewels were in serious jeopardy. He does, however, have very nice following hands for the most part, I thought....

Does not excuse the pissed-off-ness when the horse finally stopped. But what a horse! Sheesh! What a horse!

suz
Dec. 5, 2009, 09:22 PM
i don't think he's paralysed at all--i think he's as stunt rider. but you're right, that's some horse--drool!

Centuree
Dec. 5, 2009, 09:27 PM
That is awful, that poor horse. :cry: (By the way, you can see him moving his feet to get his stirrups back so I really don't think he's paralyzed).

That must be hell for that poor horse's back, that is cruel.

cnvh
Dec. 5, 2009, 10:30 PM
This clip was done to death a couple of months ago. I foget if the verdict was that he's a polo rider doing some kind of jumping exibition, or it's a show jumping phase of a modern pentathlon, or something else, but I am pretty sure he's not paralyzed.