PDA

View Full Version : FINGER LAKES - PLENTY OF LOVELY HORSES - RACING ENDS TODAY

MintHillFarm
Dec. 5, 2009, 11:31 AM
NICKI BLUE - 16.2+ Mare - FREE TO GREAT HOME

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This filly is very, very nice. I saw her when I picked up another one from this trainer....
She is on the FLakes site under Trainer Listings.
The mare is NOT in danger, the trainer will board her if neccessary till she is placed.

Racing ends at Finger Lakes today and there are many in need...

foundationmare
Dec. 5, 2009, 06:40 PM
Hi MintHillFarm,

Thanks for the post about Nikki Blue. There are other great horses still available. Many have already been moved off the track, but they may be on adjacent farms. It never hurts to look and make an offer. Check out the Finger Lakes' Trainer's Listings.http://fltrainerlist.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general

Saddith
Dec. 6, 2009, 12:29 AM
Ok, stately pegasus is my kind of horse. Hubba-Hubba!! Me likey. Wish I could afford another horse!! Thunderstormer is pretty nice too... somebody is gonna be one happy horseowner this christmas!

Mara
Dec. 6, 2009, 12:50 AM
Me, I love Redemption! Rock and Roll Roan is gorgeous as well.

Atypical
Dec. 6, 2009, 03:36 AM
Ummm, Redemption please??? Please? Bah, I need someone willing to go look for me!!! Stupid distance from CO

sparky6
Dec. 6, 2009, 03:46 AM
Atypical-PM EquineLVR (i think that's right) or check out the super long FL thread in off course-she's having 2 FL finests shipped to her in CO in near future-I bet you could hitch a ride for Redemption! or any other Finest your heart desires......

We have similar tastes-March West is who i'm currently drooling over....you should probably take him too ;)