PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to be at Charles Town this evening???

KentuckyTBs
Dec. 5, 2009, 09:39 AM
Hey if anyone is going to be at Charles Town this evening, please PM me. One of the fillies I groomed as a yearling is running and I'd like it if someone could let me know how she looks. Thanks in advance!:)

TouchstoneAcres
Dec. 5, 2009, 12:00 PM
I am still fasting after the prime rib buffet last week. It is snowing here, a few inches, but they should have the track ready tonight. I may just watch on HRTV though. They show CT at night. Do you get it? Who is she and what race? I like to have a fav to watch.

KentuckyTBs
Dec. 5, 2009, 04:24 PM
If you watch it- Race 3, Post Position 9 (Possesting) Thanks!!

TouchstoneAcres
Dec. 5, 2009, 08:19 PM
it's about to start--I missed the post parade but will watch the race on HRTV. Maiden claimer. 8 to 1 odds. Looked good going into the gate. Was up with the leaders till 1st turn then ran 4th/5th a while. 3-way photo finish. I think finished 4th or 5th, ran decently. Track looked sloppy.

oops 7th

KentuckyTBs
Dec. 5, 2009, 10:51 PM
Thanks! I looked at the brisnet report. I'm slightly suprised she seemingly ran as bad as it looks on paper... she'd been improving it seemed... Hmmmm... I am guessing she just really isn't enjoying running. (Shame- she was built for it!!) *Sigh* As long as she comes out of it sound... then I guess she'll run again in a few weeks. I just wish she could break her maiden!

midnightride
Dec. 6, 2009, 08:01 AM
ok so to lazy to look it up... is this a Posse filly?? I have a yearling LOVE it.... Sure hope the girl gets it going! CT is tough in the slop, I saw a few of the earlier races but went to bed :) it looked pretty wet.

KentuckyTBs
Dec. 7, 2009, 04:20 PM
Yes, she's a Posse filly. Posse foals are nice! He's in NY for the 2010 season. :-)