PDA

View Full Version : For sale in TX: This one looks like a winner but he's a CHICKEN!!

purplnurpl
Dec. 4, 2009, 01:49 PM
LMAO

4 year old 17h TB for sale in TX.
OMG someone needs to go get him!!

(I LOVE LOVE LOVE his name for an Eventer. I bet he'd kick butt...but everyone would expect him to E in XC).

:lol::lol:

http://www.dreamhorse.com/show_horse.php?form_horse_id=1473320

He's quiet, pretty, and I bet the SOB can JUMP! (look at how low his hock is)

acking01
Dec. 4, 2009, 02:36 PM
Wow, he is lovely.

I need to post my dream eventer in TX. I have been scared to post him for fear that someone would snatch him up and I wouldn't get the chance. :lol: BUT, I am finally coming to terms with the fact that I cannot afford another horse. Maybe I can live vicariously through one of ya'll, though. Here he is: http://www.teamkeen.com/horsesavailable.html Y's Beau, the 2nd on the page, is the one I want!!! Bambini is a hottie as well.

Divine Comedy
Dec. 4, 2009, 02:56 PM
Man, it's bad enough when people post CANTER horses that are located in NY and NE and MD where I can't reach them. But Texas horses.....I can reach them!

I would so love to have a project horse...too bad I can only afford the one. :cry:

kellidahorsegirl
Dec. 4, 2009, 03:04 PM
:o acking01...there are some nice horses on their site! I love that Yammi....the big gray old gelding...... must be emotional Friday cuz I danged near picked up the phone to get him (but then I would need rescuing haha)

mcorbett
Dec. 4, 2009, 03:32 PM
ah! I love the OP horse! LOVE! the OTTB I wanted to buy just fell through, maybe this is fate! I emailed for more pictures. It'd be a hell of a trip to TN, I put a thing out on uship to see how much it would be. I'm going to call the girl right now!

imapepper
Dec. 4, 2009, 03:41 PM
Flaming Chicken....:lol: Love it!!!!

Very cute. Someone needs to snatch him up. Not me though :) I have 2 horses and no income so.....I don't get a third :eek: My DH would have me committed :yes:

RacetrackReject
Dec. 4, 2009, 04:05 PM
What a cutie and I love the name!

purplnurpl
Dec. 4, 2009, 04:07 PM
hah! sorry Maggie.

Ya, I like everything about Flammer in the photo posted.
Neck, shoulder, haunch, the kid riding him with no bridle....everything. : )

bornfreenowexpensive
Dec. 4, 2009, 04:10 PM
ah! I love the OP horse! LOVE! the OTTB I wanted to buy just fell through, maybe this is fate! I emailed for more pictures. It'd be a hell of a trip to TN, I put a thing out on uship to see how much it would be. I'm going to call the girl right now!

If you get him...you HAVE to keep the name:D

I like what I can see in the picture and he looks good on paper!

arnika
Dec. 6, 2009, 09:14 PM
I love his name and he's got Sadlers Wells in his close pedigree.

Really nice looking horse. I'd get him if I could.

eventingismylife
Dec. 7, 2009, 10:10 PM
Why must all the horses that "fit the bill" be so far away?!

yellowbritches
Dec. 8, 2009, 09:38 AM
I'd buy him on his name alone! :lol:

He's a handsome dude, though. I'm partial to bay TBs, though!