PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for your support on Cooper

JB1987
Dec. 4, 2009, 06:15 AM
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has been so amazing and supportive of Cooper and myself. I wasn't really sure how to thank everyone who has sent well wishes or helped with his medical exspenses. He is an unreal horse and is hanging in there. Reading your posts made me smile and people like you guys make eventing what it is.

I will keep my blog more updated but Cooper isn't giving up and thanks to Emma Ford and everyone at my barn we're able to care for Cooper at home.

Thank you again,
Jennie B.

Auburn
Dec. 4, 2009, 07:39 AM
Thank you for taking the time to give us a personal update. Jingling and praying for a successful outcome for your boy, here in KY.

frugalannie
Dec. 4, 2009, 08:02 AM
Oh Jennie. Thanks for taking the time to post here. We're all still jingling like mad for Cooper, and it's wonderful that you can care for him at home.

Precious Lendon
Dec. 4, 2009, 08:11 AM
I know Cooper can do it! I'll keep thinking positive thoughts and praying for him and you daily. We had a horse pull through when not many people thought it was possible, so I know it can and does happen every day. Sometimes the most important thing you can give them is the precious gift of time.

purplnurpl
Dec. 4, 2009, 09:34 AM
For those of us who don't have time to check the blog...can someone offer an update on COTH?

thanks

HT Mom
Dec. 4, 2009, 10:29 AM
The green banner on this page has the word "Voices" with a down arrow beside it. Click on the arrow. A small window will pop-up that has the word "Blogs" half-way down it. Click on blogs. This pulls up another window where you will see snippets for people's blogs (the first few sentences) with the words "read more" that you can click on to see the entire blog.

Hope that helps.

canyonoak
Dec. 4, 2009, 11:05 AM
Jingles, jingles, and prayers and good thoughts for Cooper.

And good thoughts for JB, who needs strength and clear heart and mind to deal with all this.