PDA

View Full Version : Sugarbrook has had another pass over

Sugarbrook
Dec. 3, 2009, 10:30 PM
:no: Just thought i would post that the very very best packer pony passed quickly today at Sugarbrook. Scarlett O"Hara, known to many, and owned by Megan Martin, crossed over the bridge this afternoon. No better gal who lived a long life here at our farm. She was 33 or 34 (depending on who told you!!). Never had a sick day in her life.

This grand old lady is buried right next to our precious Private Collection, the dam of Blue Who. Sad day as this has not been a good year for us.

VirginiaBred
Dec. 3, 2009, 10:38 PM
:(:(:( So sad for you & Megan.

Prayers for all.

superpony123
Dec. 3, 2009, 10:42 PM
my prayers for you! you guys have such excellent ponies. I'm glad that pony lived under your barn's roof :yes: and i recall seeing pictures of scarlet ohara and her name popping up in results, in the past. i am sure she lived a wonderful and long life. best wishes.

a good quote: "to live in the hearts of those you leave behind is not to die"

slantedhorse
Dec. 3, 2009, 10:55 PM
I'm so sorry. I've got an old TB who will one year soon be it that boat. I'm sorry you are having a sad day.

Mia412
Dec. 3, 2009, 11:22 PM
Many hugs to all of you in this difficult time.

Friends of mine lost an amazing old welsh pony gelding Monday. He was probably waiting to greet your girl as he always had an eye for the ladies.

Sugarbrook
Dec. 3, 2009, 11:33 PM
Like I have said before, its my "Smarty" Who's Smart, that was our barn cheerleader. He will be the first one, to push past all the others, to greet her. I just know that.

My sympathy to all those who have passed recently, but I know it will be the BEST GROUP EVER to meet with each other. Sad, but true.

Reds-n-Greys
Dec. 3, 2009, 11:35 PM
{{HUGS}}

hellerkm
Dec. 4, 2009, 07:40 AM
Dec 3rd is the best day to pass, I am SURE my son was waiting to greet her,( he passed 3 yrs ago on Dec 3rd) and I am SURE he was just waiting for the best pony ever, I hope they are happily cantering through the fields and then enjoying a nice nap in the warm hay!! HUGS to you, its never easy whether human or animal its all sad :(