View Full Version : french-used-saddles.com - Legit??

Dec. 3, 2009, 03:18 PM
Anyone dealt with them before? It's not frenchusedsaddles.com, but the one with the dashes in between: http://www.french-used-saddles.com

There are only a few select saddles on their site. They show they have their own saddle conditioner, etc. and have a pretty in depth return/trial policy

They dont show photos of the actual saddles on site, but I emailed and asked for more info and real photos, and the guy emailed me back within an hour or so and gave photos.

What do you think??? Legit?

Dec. 3, 2009, 03:40 PM
french-used-saddles.com is totally legit and actually existed before frenchusedsaddles.com (which is Antares' used saddles website).

Olivier, the owner, is cool to deal with and has a lot of experience! He worked for several saddle manufacturers including Antares and CWD.
I'm sure you'll find a lot of people here that have happily bought their saddles through him.

(I just think it's too bad that his website's color choices doesn't make it too attractive... but that's just my opinion)

Dec. 3, 2009, 03:42 PM
Great to hear; Just ordered a saddle from him and was hoping for peace of mind.
Thanks!!! :D

Dec. 3, 2009, 04:27 PM
Legit and great to deal with. Good luck in your saddle search!

Dec. 3, 2009, 04:49 PM
Totally legit...I bought my Antares from Olivier 4 years ago. He was very pleasant to deal with, even though I tried 3 of his saddles before I bought one. ;)