PDA

View Full Version : Anyone prefer TS Royals? Why/why not?

Gil's Girl
Dec. 3, 2009, 11:36 AM
I need breeches, am super poor, and have found a good price on some low rise Royals - anything you do/don't like about them?

I've always ridden in Supremes, had one pair of Royals, but they were always too small so I can't really say how they were.

Also, are there NO low rise TS breeches on consignment ANYWHERE??? Surely they must exist?!

Thanks!!!

LeeB10
Dec. 3, 2009, 12:02 PM
What size do you need? I have three pairs of low rise size 26 that are no longer needed. PM me if this is your size....

chawley
Dec. 3, 2009, 12:17 PM
I'm a TS breech fan - they are the brand the fits me best. I have the Royals, Trophies, Supremes, schooling breech, etc., and I prefer the Royals for showing because they hold their shape well (no baggie butt) and are a true low rise w/ a slim hip. They also repel dirt fairly well.

For every day riding, they aren't as comfy because they don't have the give that the schooling, Trophy, or Supremes have and the fabric doesn't breath as well as some of the other TS models. Plus, they are dry clean only, but I do wash my in Woolite and they have held up beautifully.