PDA

View Full Version : USEF 2010 Points online?

<3Horses908
Dec. 3, 2009, 10:41 AM
I was wondering if anyone knew when USEF would add the 2010 points online since it is already past Dec 1? And does anyone know when they change the Medal and USET points to this year's? Thanks!

findeight
Dec. 3, 2009, 10:46 AM
When they have some points sent to them, they will post them-Monday was the 1st, first shows of 2010 are just now getting started and most shows don't send the results in until the show is complete on Sunday evening...many don't do it for up to a week after that.

Usually takes a week or 10 days to switch the entire site over...and, again, when they have the need-like have something to post, they will put it up.

heartinrye
Dec. 3, 2009, 11:24 AM
Well there haven't been any shows since Dec 1st that are completed.... May check in about a month and the first few shows of the year will be up. Might I ask- why the rush??

dags
Dec. 3, 2009, 11:24 AM
What find8 said, there's not really anything to post yet. Heck, I was impressed they already had the Horse Results search rolled over to automatically include the 2010 year. In fact, I cursed them as not working for a moment until I realized I was searching a show year that didn't yet exist :D

perfecta11
Dec. 3, 2009, 04:03 PM
I wouldn't count on it being too terribly fast. They're still swamped with points coming in from last year and lots of corrections to be made.

Hunter/JumperMom
Dec. 3, 2009, 07:17 PM
Haven't Medal and USET points been adding up for the year since September or October? maybe that's what she is looking for.

Guess I shold have read it, yes, those seasons have already started, but if I remember correctly, they aren't updated till almost January/February. It seemed like forever last year/

<3Horses908
Dec. 3, 2009, 08:43 PM
Haven't Medal and USET points been adding up for the year since September or October? maybe that's what she is looking for.

Guess I shold have read it, yes, those seasons have already started, but if I remember correctly, they aren't updated till almost January/February. It seemed like forever last year/

Yes, I am interested in equitation only... Okay thanks for the info!