PDA

View Full Version : Jingles needed...

Serah
Dec. 2, 2009, 12:21 AM
Run in peace, dear friend. I am so thankful for my time with you and you will be missed by so many...

Limerick
Dec. 2, 2009, 03:39 PM
So sorry for your loss Serah. :(

VirginiaBred
Dec. 2, 2009, 03:42 PM
[[[HUGGS]]] at the loss of your dear friend.

:(

Zu Zu
Dec. 2, 2009, 04:17 PM
Thoughts ad prayers for you, Serah ~ RIP Big Horse ~ you were & will always be loved.

ERollison
Dec. 2, 2009, 10:39 PM
Serah, Im sorry to hear about this. I read your facebook status last night and I felt so bad for you. I was hoping for a better outcome. Im so sorry for your loss.

Emily

Serah
Dec. 2, 2009, 11:11 PM
Thanks guys... I really appreciate it. It all seems very unreal... the night started with hoping we wouldn't have to go to the university... and ended with hoping I wouldn't lose her altogether. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

She was a really special one, and I'm just so glad I was able to give her the retirement she deserved as well as the respect to let her go with as much dignity as she always carried in her life.

UGA was phenomenal. I am so grateful to their staff, they were so kind and thorough and while none of us ever want to end up at the University with an emergency, I have complete confidence in them and they made the hardest night of my life a little bit more bearable.

shoponee70
Dec. 3, 2009, 11:25 AM
awww im so sorry serah.. =( saw your post on fb too. hugs and jingles to you!! my old man will take good care of her up there. =) _michelle

Serah
Dec. 4, 2009, 01:31 PM
Thanks Michelle... it means a lot... I'm destroyed. Trying to pick up the pieces and keep going...

Quinn
Dec. 4, 2009, 11:44 PM
Serah, I'm so sorry.

http://community.webshots.com/user/ballyduff

Instant Karma
Dec. 5, 2009, 11:53 AM
I'm so very sorry:(