PDA

View Full Version : Dyon Bridles

OneWish
Dec. 1, 2009, 12:41 AM
Does anyone have a Dyon Bridle? If so what do you think of it? Thanks!

tBHj
Dec. 1, 2009, 01:14 AM
I almost picked one up at the Royal. Quality seemed great and I may still order one.

sansibar
Dec. 1, 2009, 09:29 AM
They are amazing I love them! Top quality, they are an amazing quality. Definitely worth the money.

:)

Pony Soprano
Dec. 1, 2009, 12:23 PM
I love their bridles. I wish that they were easier to get your hands on in the states though. I have a pair of draw reins that are very nice and still look brand new after 1.5 years.

jumpingmaya
Dec. 1, 2009, 02:08 PM
LOVE THEM!!!!
I also have their custom half chaps :)
Like the above poster, I wish they were easier to come accross here though... got the half chaps on a trip home this past year...

Rhody Ram
Dec. 1, 2009, 07:52 PM
I have a martingale of theirs and it's my nicest martingale. Highly recommend

Foxtrot's
Dec. 1, 2009, 08:52 PM
If it is good enough for Hickstead....

OneWish
Dec. 2, 2009, 09:29 AM
Thanks everyone! I think Im going to try it, I really love the look (and feel) of that bridle!

shoponee70
Dec. 3, 2009, 09:42 AM
The farm house had some of there goods on the mobile unit.. SUPER Nice stuff.. top quality and nicely designed!! might want to give them a call if your having trouble finding them. 864-457-3557

sansibar
Dec. 3, 2009, 10:17 AM
www.runningfox.com

running fox carries them :)

OneWish
Dec. 3, 2009, 03:46 PM
Thanks everyone! I think Im set on getting one :D

A few more questions:

Do you find that they fit pretty true to size? I have an average size warmblood that normally wears a horse size. I just want to make sure that they dont run huge!

Also for those who have them did you go with the light brass or stainless steel? Are there any difference between the two bridles or is it just the color (metal) of the buckles?

If you have the light brass, do you think it is too showy or stands out too much?

Thanks!