PDA

View Full Version : JL9 Vests?

Long Shadow Farm
Nov. 30, 2009, 10:48 AM
Does anyone have one? How do you like it?

I noticed that they can be rated to the Level 3 in ASTM or Beta (can't remember which right off hand) and I am interested in maybe purchasing one. I have rather large twins if you know what I mean and want something that would be comfortable to ride in with them. Dover carries them and if I get good feedback I am going to see if they have any in their Dallas store that I can go and try on.

Bobbi

HER
Nov. 30, 2009, 12:25 PM
My friend got one this year and loves it. It kindof conforms to your body. And her twins aren't small :)

evntr06
Nov. 30, 2009, 08:54 PM
I have one. I like it. The material is pliable, and does conform to your body. Its also very easily adjustable to fit your figure. You don't have to wait for it to warm up, its comfortable right off the bat.

eventrider
Nov. 30, 2009, 09:24 PM
I have one and I LOVE it! I got it from Blue Sky Equestrian and they fit it to me. Which meant have one size for the front piece and another size for the back piece, which gave me a perfect fit and I feel very safe in it. I like that I dont have to pull it over my head!

purplnurpl
Dec. 1, 2009, 10:17 AM
pics and link please. ; )

I bought an airowear outlyne. I like it very very much but it's just not quite as long as I hoped (I'm quite tall).
I stops right at my rib line. I'd like it to cover down to my hip like my Tipp did.