PDA

View Full Version : Pony Lane Farm/Milous de Fontaine

Claudius
Nov. 30, 2009, 09:01 AM
Does anyone know where they are stabled at WEF? I am interested in looking at Milous de Fontaine more closely with the idea of breeding to him. Their website does not work...you can see the front page, but can not navigate. I would like to learn more particulars about this stallion and any advice or guidance would be appreciated.

Serah
Nov. 30, 2009, 09:39 AM
Most likely they will be stabled with Our Day Farm, Alex Jayne

heartinrye
Nov. 30, 2009, 09:56 AM
I wouldn't just show up at their farm/stabling area. I would contact them by phone first to see if you can come by and visit.

who22
Dec. 1, 2009, 12:38 AM
I know he used to do jumpers, and then switched over to hunter land. I am sure you are aware he has done a few derbies and may have even seen him at derby finals in KY. He's a cutieee! Love the chrome he's got too! He seems like a little guy though, IMO. I also heard he coliced real bad a few years ago and had to have a testicle removed, but apparently he still trucks right along with only one!

perfecta11
Dec. 1, 2009, 05:53 PM
I'm sending you a PM, I ride with Our Day and would be glad to put you in touch with Alex.

ptredennick
Dec. 2, 2009, 08:07 PM
If you want to email me I will get you Kelsey's email.
ptredennick@woodrunfarm.com
They have a barn on Laurel but not sure if the horse is there or at Alex's barn.

Claudius
Dec. 2, 2009, 08:28 PM
I will find him, thanks for all the info.