PDA

View Full Version : link to live scores at Pine Top Farm Thanksgiving HT

RunForIt
Nov. 29, 2009, 09:01 AM
Today's XC and the action starts in just a few minutes with Open Prelim...Mary Bess Sigman is currently leading riding Devan Willis' Resolute Protector. Hot on her heels in both 2nd and 3rd is Lellie Ward on Peter Pan and Next Dance! Both of these riders are top notch XC so spectators are sure to have great rides to view. Thanks to the Wilsons for providing this service! I'm getting over some sort of stomach vermin invasion or I'd be over there jump judging and cheering!!!! The weather is perfect - no wonder I'm not there, huh, CP :lol: :cool:

http://eventingscores.com/pinetop/tht09/index.php

RunForIt
Nov. 29, 2009, 10:22 AM
Open Prelim final scores...super for both Bessie and Lellie!

http://eventingscores.com/pinetop/tht09/final_select.php?division=1&order=place

FLeckenAwesome
Nov. 29, 2009, 10:48 AM
Go Lellie!!!! 2nd, 3rd, and 4th! Heck yeah :)

And whoo hooo to Mary Bess, and also Nick Cwick and Nicky Buckingham :)

CookiePony
Nov. 29, 2009, 12:08 PM
Counting down to the last weekend in February, RFI! We'll see if you still have a direct line to the Rain Goddess.

Go tommygirl and Terps!

Maple Shade
Nov. 29, 2009, 01:32 PM
I see that Justa Bob finished on his dressage score to win open training. He is my very favorite rescue horse. That little fella came from the most humble of beginnings possible. He's all heart!

gardenie
Nov. 29, 2009, 04:14 PM
I had a blast on Blue in that OP division that Mary and Lellie dominated. Our fourth preliminary and second time around the course at Pine Top this season. What a great venue. LOVED the stadium. Kudos to all who volunteered and ran this event. Very professionally ran.

RunForIt
Nov. 30, 2009, 06:06 PM
I soooo wish I could have been at Pine Top this weekend to see everyone ride...and cheer!!!! Mary Bess and Lellie both showed off their horses' talents AND training, as well as their own riding, so many of my friends, and friends' horses showed what work and love of sport and horses can do - I'm so happy for them. And never least, but somehow always last, the Wilsons had another event with everyone leaving with a look over their shoulders as they drove up the road...loving Pine Top Farm. :yes: :cool:

RunForIt
Dec. 1, 2009, 05:44 PM
if anyone has pictures to post of the event - formal and "informal" - please share!!!! Pics of volunteers will be super!!!! :D :cool: