PDA

View Full Version : Boarding/Training SE PA

easystride
Nov. 28, 2009, 03:19 PM
I have looked at some of the searches on barns in the area on the chronicle forums, but to no avail they appear to be further away from where I live and am willing to drive. I live near where route 1 and 202 meet in Pennsylvania. More descriptive, I live 5 minutes from the delaware line.

I don't need an indoor, but need a good outdoor with lights, good turnout, good care and clean. I also want to put her in training as I am back in school and can't get out to ride more than twice a week. We have done hunters a bunch, but am into riding some dressage now. Please can anyone help?

Michelle

BigRuss1996
Nov. 28, 2009, 05:39 PM
sent you a PM

VicariousRider
Nov. 29, 2009, 12:10 PM
I would recommend picking up a copy of the Horse of the Delaware Valley. They have a great classifieds section. You can look the classifieds up online as well. I wish that I could give you some suggestions that are really close to you but I think that the best you might be able to do is Chadds Ford.

Best of luck.

klicup
Nov. 29, 2009, 10:10 PM
how far are you willing to travel and how much are you willing to spend? There are a lot of great places in Unionville, PA but will be $$$. If you are willing to drive to Oxford (right off of Rt 1), you can find the same care at less cost (but not as good hacking).

Ltc4h
Nov. 30, 2009, 09:53 AM
I think word of mouth is the best.
And I trust and respect John Nunn and the girls at the store, asking them can never hurt.