PDA

View Full Version : Training/Boarding SE PA

easystride
Nov. 28, 2009, 03:09 PM
I have looked at some of the searches on barns in the area on the chronicle forums, but to no avail they appear to be further away from where I live and am willing to drive. I live near where route 1 and 202 meet in Pennsylvania. More descriptive, I live 5 minutes from the delaware line.

I don't need an indoor, but need a good outdoor with lights, good turnout, good care and clean. I also want to put her in training as I am back in school and can't get out to ride more than twice a week. We have done hunters a bunch, but am into riding some dressage now. Please can anyone help?

Michelle

MoonWitch
Nov. 28, 2009, 09:27 PM
Try this - you should find what you're looking for here! Good luck!

http://www.equestrianlist.com/

`reppy
Nov. 28, 2009, 10:37 PM
www.integrityfarms.net

pegasus44
Nov. 29, 2009, 12:04 AM
www.fireflyfarm.net

eqinegirl
Nov. 29, 2009, 01:50 PM
Geez, you're in my backyard! Try Blue Rock Farm in West Chester. Also, Elmspring Farm on Beaver Valley Rd in Chadds Ford. They both have indoors. Elmspring is probably 10 min's from the 202/1 intersection. Chris Murphy at Yarmouth is another good choice. Good luck

00Jumper
Nov. 30, 2009, 12:20 AM
www.lrj-stables.com

No lights in the outdoor, but the indoor has lights and you can use it year round. It's mostly a h/j barn but the assistant trainer has some dressage experience and will help you with that if you're interested. And it's pretty close, if I have a good idea of where you're located.

toomanymares
Dec. 1, 2009, 10:50 PM
I sent you a pm.

LD1129
Dec. 2, 2009, 12:46 PM
I responded back to your PM the other day. I think it would be a great match and the farm is only 5 minutes from you.