PDA

View Full Version : Someone's got some 'splainin to do....

Foxtrot's
Nov. 26, 2009, 07:43 PM
The couple who are said to be polo players from Virginia - who crashed the Obama's dinner party at the Whitehouse ---- what do you make of that?

ManyDogs
Nov. 26, 2009, 07:51 PM
I'm wondering just how secure the White House is? So if one dresses up and doesn't look "foreign" it is possible to waltz on in and join the crowd?

2ndyrgal
Nov. 26, 2009, 08:04 PM
though they weren't "invited" guests, likely some of their tax dollars paid for both the location, the security and the food. So our government can spring $$$$$ for a top chef veggie dinner, tasteful flowers and entertainment and falls woefully short on security. I bet a J-Lo concert isn't getting crashed, and I bet you don't get into an Oprah show without a ticket. I'm just saying.....

Takes some nerve to pull that off, and weren't they cool about the whole thing. How can those idiots fix heath care if they can't even keep two people who don't belong at a state dinner, where presumeably since the "top two" of our country's "leadership" tier are there, is top notch. Ah, yeah. I think since the mall parking lot was crowded yesterday, that means the recession is over and we can all breathe easy now.

threedogpack
Nov. 26, 2009, 09:13 PM
I think I wish it had been me. I would have really enjoyed it!