PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of cheaters....

KitKat987
Nov. 26, 2009, 05:36 PM
So, this neighbour of mine. We used to be friends, but had a big falling out last year. Anyhow, I've sensed something's been going on over at their place since early summer. Nothing I could put my finger on, but I just had this feeling. The whole atmosphere changed. Anyhow, her hubby is a super nice guy but is treated like dirt over there by a number of involved parties including her.

So today I'm out in my arena riding one of my boys and I come around the corner and there she is making out with some other dude in the middle of her driveway. She's in her 40's and this guy looked like he was in his 60's. It was a groping fest if I've ever seen one. Looked like a couple of horney teenagers :eek: It went on for quite a few minutes. I admit that my jaw dropped and I stopped and stared.

I'm shocked, horrified and just plain stupefied that she's doing this to her husband and to their 6 year old son. I don't like her, but I really didn't think she'd sink that low.

I really wish I hadn't seen that..... I don't want to get involved, but I know it's inevitable because of the people involved (another long story). :cry:

tle
Nov. 26, 2009, 05:40 PM
IMHO.. you're jumping to conclusions. You don't know what is going on and while I will admit that you are probably correct, best not to jump to the conclusion that she is cheating on her husband. There IS a very real possibility that her husband KNOWS and even approves of what she is doing with this older man. You simply don't know what goes on within another person's marriage and since she is a neighbor, if I were you, I would avoid not only getting involved but making assumptions.

Just my 2 cents

Foxtrot's
Nov. 26, 2009, 07:56 PM
If it was a gropefest she saw, it was either a very open marriage or she's doing something outside the norms of marriage. I'd say it was more than jumping to conclusions...no need to get involved, but it's out there by the looks of things.

JanM
Nov. 27, 2009, 12:49 AM
It is amazing to me how many people either ignore cheating, accept cheating as long as the marriage survives, have an open marriage, swinger marriage or when they find out the spouse is cheating have a revenge affair that is very public to humiliate the other party. That must have been horrible for you, and I don't blame you for being shocked by the brazen display next door. They must either not care that anyone saw them or were basically making a public announcement of their relationship.

YankeeLawyer
Nov. 27, 2009, 01:34 AM
It is amazing to me how many people either ignore cheating, accept cheating as long as the marriage survives, have an open marriage, swinger marriage or when they find out the spouse is cheating have a revenge affair that is very public to humiliate the other party. That must have been horrible for you, and I don't blame you for being shocked by the brazen display next door. They must either not care that anyone saw them or were basically making a public announcement of their relationship.

That "must have been horrible" for the OP?!? Give me a break. OP, seriously, mind your own Ps and Qs. PDA may be tacky, cheesy, vulgar, whatever but really it is none of your business what your neighbor is doing or who she is doing it with.