PDA

View Full Version : How well do you know your moose???

Firefilly
Nov. 26, 2009, 03:24 PM
Take this quiz to find out ;)

http://truenorthmeese.webs.com/newmoosinalityquiz.htm

Polydor
Nov. 26, 2009, 03:35 PM
My Result: Introvert - Right Brained

You perceive your moose as a quiet, happy go lucky type who goes along with anything until WHAM! the porch door slams and your Big Boy is suddenly a lapdog. Your introverted right brainer is a horned version of Oz's Cowardly Lion. He's scared of his own shadow, but if you step on his tail, he will ROAR. He needs a big heart and a lot of encouragement to overcome his natural instincts. To gain your scaredy cat's trust and build his confidence, use the Splash Game to deepen your bond. Nothing says "I love you" to your moose like driving him into icy cold waters and skiing off his rack

Mister_Bean
Nov. 26, 2009, 03:40 PM
My Result: Extrovert-Left Brained

Your left brained extrovert is a blessing! He always picks up on what you're asking him to do, and can perform the entire Natural Moose-Man-Ship on command. But this superior moose miracle does have a downside; he's extremely self confident, self assured and self centered! He's the first in line to demonstrate anything, even if he's never seen the activity before. No problem, he'll just wing it! It will take an equally strong person to rein in his enthusiasm and train him to be as good as he thinks he is. To help with this goal, we recommend judicious use of the Matt Morelli Move 'em String. Flip the string all around your moose, including above and below, anytime you think he's loosing focus. Meese respect what they can't comprehend.

Vesper Sparrow
Nov. 26, 2009, 04:31 PM
Another left-brained extrovert here. No surprise.

Foxtrot's
Nov. 26, 2009, 08:50 PM
I l-o-v-e Matt Morelli - swoon.

midnightdream
Nov. 26, 2009, 08:55 PM
Extrovert Left brain- of course. But then again I am not a huge fan of Matt Morelli.

Bluesy
Nov. 26, 2009, 11:15 PM
Introvert - Right Brained

I totally have carved a statue of MM out of bark and worship it every day, unto like a god.