PDA

View Full Version : Virginia "horse set" couple crash Obama dinner party???

erinwillow
Nov. 26, 2009, 10:20 AM
hahahaha, really??? That is just nuts!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_state_dinner_uninvited_guests

HandsomeRansom
Nov. 26, 2009, 10:31 AM
I'm not exactly sure who they are, but I'm not really "in the know" too much of horse activities here, but I will say its been ALL OVER the news!

talloaks
Nov. 26, 2009, 10:33 AM
I don't know who they are either. I wish someone could clue us in as to who they are and what part of the horse world in VA they belong to--racing? hunters? dressage? ???

barbarachloejosie
Nov. 26, 2009, 10:38 AM
article says polo. The weird thing is if you go to their wine website, Oasis, they are shown with all the same celebutant photos....

blackcat95
Nov. 26, 2009, 10:43 AM
yep, crazy rich polo people... they're trying to get on real housewives of DC. i think i saw her at the polo match on the mall in DC... she was being followed around by cameras. or maybe it was someone else... the blond celebutanes all look the same to me.

birdsong
Nov. 26, 2009, 10:45 AM
Wondered if anyone here might know them.
Can't believe the Security allowed that to happen. Someone's head will roll!

JanM
Nov. 26, 2009, 12:09 PM
I can't believe security at the White House screwed up this way. Apparently (Brian Williams the anchor man saw this) their vehicle was turned away at one gate so the people did a u-turn went to another gate and walked in-with a camera crew right behind them at the gate. Thank God that they were harmless fame whores and not someone armed with an undetectible weapon and a mission in mind.

talloaks
Nov. 26, 2009, 02:38 PM
OMG!! They don't live that far from me and I never knew they had anything other than the vineyard--never saw a horse on the property. Obviously publicity seekers!!! Too bad they slipped through, shows that others could do the same.

Kaleigh007
Nov. 26, 2009, 02:49 PM
Do you really think some of the guys guarding him have any love for the Pres after all the dissing the CIA and law enforcement has taken from him and his admin.??? I can hear it now..."what gun?", "I didn't see him come thru the gate!"

see u at x
Nov. 26, 2009, 02:57 PM
I was scrolling through TV channels and stopped on Fox News because they were talking about it. (I normally NEVER watch Fox News, btw.) However, they had their "correspondent" in front of the White House and he had to nerve to say that they were from a "suburb of Washington DC" called Fauquier County. I had serious issues with calling Fauquier County a stupid SUBURB of DC!!!

Alagirl
Nov. 26, 2009, 03:01 PM
everything is a suburb of DC..

talloaks
Nov. 26, 2009, 03:28 PM
I was scrolling through TV channels and stopped on Fox News because they were talking about it. (I normally NEVER watch Fox News, btw.) However, they had their "correspondent" in front of the White House and he had to nerve to say that they were from a "suburb of Washington DC" called Fauquier County. I had serious issues with calling Fauquier County a stupid SUBURB of DC!!!

Yes we have become a bedroom community to Washington DC. I loved it more years ago when it was real horse country! But some call it progress.

ShotenStar
Nov. 27, 2009, 11:47 AM
The size of the egos is just .... amazing. How do they fit their heads through doorways?

*Star*

tullio
Nov. 27, 2009, 11:53 AM
I wish the media would stop calling them part of "the horse set"... it is a disservice to all the wonderful horse people out there!

Cielo Azure
Nov. 27, 2009, 12:24 PM
Do you really think some of the guys guarding him have any love for the Pres after all the dissing the CIA and law enforcement has taken from him and his admin.??? I can hear it now..."what gun?", "I didn't see him come thru the gate!"

You really think that the The United States Secret Service would allow a President to be murdered...on purpose? If your type of thinking is an example of the idiots running around yelling the sky is falling because we have a democratic president, it just shows how close conservatives think the CIA and law enforcement must really be to throwing a coup on their behalf.

I hope for the sake of this democracy you are as delusional as this couple is. Another murder like the Kennedy assassination would devastate this country and might really cause the end of the USA, as we know it.

Kaleigh007
Nov. 27, 2009, 01:08 PM
Are you really that ignorant? Of course it could happen. The only devestation that would occur is that then we would have Biden as Pres. Good Lord!

greysandbays
Nov. 27, 2009, 01:33 PM

I doubt that would happen. They'd do their job and take the bullet for the worthless POS because it's their job.

Unlike the fool they might have to put their lives on the line for, they know a thing or two about professionalism and duty trumping personal feelings.

Anyway, if that harridan Hitlery didn't provoke an SS-allowed killing, I doubt there's much Zero can do to accomplish it either.

Kaleigh007
Nov. 27, 2009, 02:06 PM
:lol::lol::lol: LOVE IT!

MHM
Nov. 27, 2009, 02:34 PM
OK, back on topic... :rolleyes:

My gut instinct is they never would have gotten through security if they didn't have a camera crew following them. People have gotten so conditioned to the whole idea of the press and the reality shows being everywhere- it provides legitimacy to any crazy activity. And how on earth will they justify letting the camera crew in, too?

Heads will roll, for sure, with good reason.

enjoytheride
Nov. 27, 2009, 02:44 PM
If you read Kaleigh's other posts you can see she's not exactly a pro democrat kind of person and has a lot of "ideas."

loshad
Nov. 27, 2009, 02:51 PM
MHM, the camera crew apparently did not go inside with them. From what I understand, the couple told the crew that they had tried and the WH said no.

MHM
Nov. 27, 2009, 04:00 PM
MHM, the camera crew apparently did not go inside with them. From what I understand, the couple told the crew that they had tried and the WH said no.

Ah. Well, that's a tiny bit less egregious, I guess. :lol: