PDA

View Full Version : HEY!!! Where's the Canadian Invasion?

Louise
Nov. 26, 2009, 09:44 AM
Have all of you Canukistanis given up and ceded superiority to us Mericans?

If you have, our first executive order is that you send all of those hot young Mounties down to the lower 48. And, they are to bring their pretty black horses with them.

Come on, it's gobble, gobble, gobble day, not cluck, cluck, cluck day.

Oldenburg Mom
Nov. 26, 2009, 09:47 AM
I just asked the same thing, Louise. It's not prohibited by the "new management" is it?

Gee, I even looked for them last night ... (they usually started about midnight!)

I'm sure missing all the Meese stories!

talloaks
Nov. 26, 2009, 10:36 AM
They must be sleeping in today in their flannels.

Bravestrom
Nov. 26, 2009, 10:45 AM
geeze - we thought we would let you guys wake up first

birdsong
Nov. 26, 2009, 10:49 AM
Ha..I had a Canadian customer last week..told him he looked "normal" ....I was actually thinking of the invasion sure to happen on COTH...

Asked him about Timmie's and he gave me the low down...even saying he had checked into a franchise for Fl (his daughter lives here)

He gave me the most puzzling look when I told him I understood that Canadians did dressage on Meese. :confused:

Jolie_
Nov. 26, 2009, 11:18 AM
lol we have to work today so can't be chattin and gobblin with the rest of you all...however will take advantage of some of the black friday sales :)

LearnToFly
Nov. 26, 2009, 11:27 AM
Is there a history of Canadian invasions? I swear i've been on this board for like, 5 years.... (er... Just looked... 3. Hey, my 3 year anniversary is coming up on Monday! Happy COTH day to me!)

fancyfeet
Nov. 26, 2009, 12:39 PM
Sorry, I am a bit late. Just got in from muckin' the meese out. But I am here with timbits in hand :)

sunhawk
Nov. 26, 2009, 12:50 PM
What are we supposed to be invading? Kalispell, next July, that's what.

Polydor
Nov. 26, 2009, 12:54 PM
Will be heading down town to pick up my timmy's soon. Also get to wander around downtown for Midnight madness. Santa is also stopping by for a visit today. :D

Will think about sending some mounties down to you... maybe they need to thaw out somewhere warm. lol Will send some Timmys down with them :P

P.

JER
Nov. 26, 2009, 01:33 PM
Can't invade anywhere until we've had our Timmie's. And anyway, it's still dark up here.

Jazzy Lady
Nov. 26, 2009, 01:35 PM
Timmies is American owned... they are even opening some cold stone locations in conjunction with timmies...