PDA

View Full Version : Who watches Dexter?

HorsRdr477
Nov. 26, 2009, 01:22 AM
What are you thinking so far? I was so thrown for a loop on the last episode!

NJRider
Nov. 26, 2009, 01:44 AM
I just started watching it this year (free Showtime on Directv!). It is a very riveting show. John Lithgow is superb as Trinity.
I was shocked about the reporter being his daughter...can't wait to see how it all ties in.

RiddleMeThis
Nov. 26, 2009, 03:22 AM
LOVE Dexter, and I too was thrown for a loop at the end of the most recent episode!

strawberry roan
Nov. 26, 2009, 08:09 AM
Love Dexter but John Lithgow is creeping me out!! And didn't see that twist coming at all at the end of the last episode. Will be very interesting to see how it all plays out. :eek:

Bayou Roux
Nov. 26, 2009, 08:10 AM
Love Dexter! But, man, is Rita annoying! He should never have married that whiny, controlling wench! I'm so sick of seeing her, all indignant and huffy, with that baby attached to her hip...

EventingJ
Nov. 26, 2009, 09:16 AM
I've only watched the first season, but I really liked it! I wish I had more time to watch tv, someday!

knightrider
Nov. 26, 2009, 09:32 AM
I agree about Rita, but she does add the complexity of strings attached .... I kind of wonder if she gets endangered by Trinity....he's creepy...and yes, the twist was totally unexpected! Love, love, love that show!

OverOxers
Nov. 26, 2009, 09:51 AM
I've been a Dexter Addict since season one! It's a great show, if you haven't seen the other seasons, they are worth going back and watching!

John Lithgow plays an absolutely awesome creepy serial killer!

ponies123
Nov. 26, 2009, 10:46 AM
I love the shows too, we watched the first two seasons on DVD and the third on the internet, but this year we finally got showtime so we could watch it every week. The latest episode was definitely a twist, from the previews I expected the reporter to wind up in trouble with trinity, but now it got extra creepy.

Lori T
Nov. 26, 2009, 11:09 AM
I love Dexter! Everytime there is a killing on the news, I remark that we need Dexter! Oh, if there were real Dexters out there! The last episode was awesome. What a twist! Can't wait to see how they wrap up the season.

FancyFree
Nov. 26, 2009, 11:13 AM
Love Dexter! But, man, is Rita annoying! He should never have married that whiny, controlling wench! I'm so sick of seeing her, all indignant and huffy, with that baby attached to her hip...

I can't stand Rita. I'm always hoping she'll end up wrapped in plastic, but I doubt that will happen.

The Trinity killer storyline has been great. So intriguing. John Lithgow is an excellent psychopath.