PDA

View Full Version : Any fans of the new "V"

heatherny2
Nov. 25, 2009, 09:50 PM
I have to admit, I have become addicted to the new show..it is great! I also like Flash Forward..they are really the only 2 (other than Grey's Anatomy of course) shows that I really enjoy watching.every.episode.

birdsong
Nov. 25, 2009, 09:52 PM
I really enjoy Flash Forward a lot!! Wanted to see V but missed the first several shows so think I'm probably too far behind. Think they are on the net someplace?

What IS it about anyway?

horse-loverz
Nov. 25, 2009, 09:55 PM
I like it too so far. I enjoyed the origional series too

blue&blond
Nov. 25, 2009, 10:02 PM
I am liking V quite a bit. More then I thought I would.

I started watching it for none other then Elizabeth Mitchell (loved her as Juliet on Lost).

Flash Forward is holding my attention too.

Birdsong, they only put out four episodes of V and those have aired. If you can find it somewhere to watch, give it a go. It will return in March I think.

heatherny2
Nov. 25, 2009, 10:07 PM
I really enjoy Flash Forward a lot!! Wanted to see V but missed the first several shows so think I'm probably too far behind. Think they are on the net someplace?

What IS it about anyway?

I've actually ended up watching all of the episodes on the net..can never get everything settled down in time for the tv airing...they have all the episodes on fastpasstv..

MHM
Nov. 25, 2009, 10:26 PM
I missed the first episode, watched the next three- eh. I have fond memories of the original cheesy miniseries. I think I'm still waiting for Marc Singer to show up.

I wonder how he looks these days? Sometimes when you don't see one of these actors for a long time, the shock value can be quite high. :eek:

I remember seeing Frank Langella in a Zorro TV movie, then didn't see him again for a LONG time. Yikes! What happened to him?!?

(Also, the current V has WAY too many commercials!)

tle
Nov. 26, 2009, 11:17 AM
hee... i'm still waiting for Marc Singer too! *swoon*

I loved the original... am really liking the new one. HATE that they only showed 4 episodes and are now on hiatus til March. gRRR.

BlueEyedSorrel
Nov. 26, 2009, 11:31 AM
I've been DVR'ing "V" and watching the episodes as I have time. I'm hooked, but then I love sci-fi, especially sci-fi with creepy alien villains.

BES

EponaRoan
Nov. 26, 2009, 01:09 PM
I'm liking it.

Anna has the perfect creepy little smile.

I'm still waiting for them to eat a guinea pig. That was cheesy awesomeness in the original recipe V. I'd forgotten how 80s soap it was until I watched a bit of the old series V when SciFi aired it last month. Hair glitter on Diana! :lol:

War Admiral
Nov. 27, 2009, 10:12 AM
No; it's too slanted toward conservatives for my taste, so I won't watch it any more.

tle
Nov. 27, 2009, 10:30 AM
No; it's too slanted toward conservatives for my taste, so I won't watch it any more.

Ok, perhaps I'm naive and imo have no political affiliation (I don't like stuff about all official parties!), but exactly what do you see as "slanted towards conservatives"?

greysandbays
Nov. 27, 2009, 10:47 AM
Ok, perhaps I'm naive and imo have no political affiliation (I don't like stuff about all official parties!), but exactly what do you see as "slanted towards conservatives"?

I don't watch it, but based on what I've read on a conservative political forum, they seem to think that the villains in V very closely resemble today's Liberals in their motive and methodology.

bumknees
Nov. 27, 2009, 11:30 AM
YOu can find this on hulu.
I love it but I am a consertive.. But then agian I love house, bones, flash foward, closer, NCIS, NCIS LA, and several other shows that I dont know or care what political leanings they have.

Nov. 27, 2009, 12:40 PM
LOVE V, and Flash Forward!!

monami
Nov. 27, 2009, 12:48 PM
I love it!