PDA

View Full Version : If it's OT day then I'll start it again The Real Housewives on Bravo

867-5309
Nov. 25, 2009, 03:51 PM
Don't be tardy to the party- I am unashamed to admit I love them!

What do you make of the new OC?

Gretchen telling Tamra to STFU? YES!!!
Does the new Housewife Alexis have the most controlling husband ever? YES!!
Is Slade slimey? YES!!!

It's the trainwreck I love to watch.

Perfect Pony
Nov. 25, 2009, 04:38 PM
Sorry, I just cannot stand the "I'm a Christian and God wants me to be RICH with big fake TITS" woman..

Also, Vicky, get over yourself please? You are just about the most horrible person I have ever seen.

The only thing that has me still watching this show is getting to watch most of them financially crushed under their own stupidity and greed.

Pocket Pony
Nov. 25, 2009, 04:44 PM
I will admit to loving this show. I love it because it lets me stare at people when I wouldn't do it if I saw these people in public. Bleached hair, fake nails, tons of makeup, fake boobies, fake tanning, fake teeth...I just cannot believe that people live that way and do all those things to themselves!!

OMG, Mr. PoPo would never utter the words "I won't let you..." (new girl's husband). Are you kidding me?

Yeah, PePo, I love the godly people too - guess what god gave 'em isn't good enough, huh? Oh, and he's a "business man" - wonder what that means.;)

belleellis
Nov. 25, 2009, 05:03 PM
I love the Housewives of OC and NYC.

I love Gretchen and Vicky. Yes Vicky is horribly mean but hey she is the only one that is self made. That women works her ars off so I have to respect that. She is crazier than ever already this season. Cant wait to see the upcoming episode...trying to fix her daughter up. LOL.

Also about the new lady "God first" not only are her boobs fake but I think her lips and nose. One of the smut magazines had an old picture of her. She was prettier before IMO. Girl next door but more than cute and she was natural. I dont get it either. Some improvement is ok but do you have to go over board with all of it.

Also love the Hills and the City on MTV. Something must be wrong with me.

RedMare01
Nov. 25, 2009, 05:12 PM
I watch most of the episodes, but I've not been tuning in to the OC version too much this time around. They are all just so annoying! Either they're getting worse or my tolerance threshold has gotten lower...:lol: I think Tamra is the most annoying, and the new lady does seem to be strange (but not a bad as her husband :eek:).

Caitlin

asb_own_me
Nov. 25, 2009, 06:11 PM
Love it, but I TiVo it, so I can fast forward through Vicki shrieking and screeching her way through her life. Ewww. She's awful.

Go Fish
Nov. 25, 2009, 06:24 PM
Also, Vicky, get over yourself please? You are just about the most horrible person I have ever seen.

That woman needs to be on medication. I just want to grab her by her bleached blond, fake hair and drag her down to the ocean and throw her in. Problem is, with those fake boobs, she'd just float.

I'll miss Gina (sp?). However, she needs to grow a pair.

And, Tamra...you are getting what you deserve, baby!

I love these housewife shows, for some reason. The New York crew are my favs. :lol:

867-5309
Nov. 25, 2009, 06:34 PM
Someone on another forum for RHW called Vicki's eyes "Manson Lamps" I howled with laughter. Not enough footballs to hit her in the head or fake awards to receive then tumble down stairs onto her keister.

Was at lunch with 2 girlfriends last week and one said to the 2 of us "Do you guys watch the Real Housewives?" We answered in unison 'YES'. She then said "Which one?" and we answered again in unison 'ALL OF THEM'.
Such a guilty pleasure.

sickofcollege
Nov. 25, 2009, 08:01 PM
I love Real Housewives!!! I love it because it makes me realize how excessive I can be at times. Money doesn't buy happiness...as the show proves.

I absolutely cannot stand Vicki. Finally, Tamara is getting a taste of her own medicine and karma is coming to bite her in the butt.

I'm ready for more Alexis...seems like she and Vicki are going to butt heads...

Dazednconfused
Nov. 25, 2009, 08:31 PM
I want to strangle pretty much all of the OC housewives. They're so obnoxious! Yet for some reason I keep watching :lol:

I much prefer the NYC & Atlanta ladies. I actually found something likeable about most of them (Kim & her wig being the sole exception!)

steelerino
Nov. 25, 2009, 08:39 PM
If you love the show then www.twop.com forums are a must read.

There is soo much dirt about those women on there......hours of entertainment.

****in the forums section it's under candid reality shows***

bugsynskeeter
Nov. 25, 2009, 09:19 PM
I watch all of them...but NJ. And that's just cause I was too busy at the time to watch the NJ ones.

Gretchen is my fav. I love her.

Alexis kills me already. And I wouldn't be able to be married to someone like him. Who's waiting for her "explanation" during the Reunion show about how he isn't really like that?

magnolia73
Nov. 25, 2009, 10:11 PM
The only thing that has me still watching this show is getting to watch most of them financially crushed under their own stupidity and greed.

Yeah- a couple of them do not look to be aging well- I guess when the money runs short, so does the botox.

heatherny2
Nov. 25, 2009, 10:23 PM
I actually liked the NJ ones better, as they seemed to be more "real", so to say...I haven't watched much of the new OC episodes, but I always liked Laurie the best. I really find all of them ridiculous and like to watch just to get a laugh...and of course my fav of all time, Bethany from NYC, is a guest host on Insider sometimes.