PDA

View Full Version : BLACK FRIDAY!!!

Tiffany01
Nov. 25, 2009, 03:28 PM
Who is brave enough to go out on black friday?? my parents are. I got my horse 3 yrs ago that that at 4:30pm .

Natalie A
Nov. 25, 2009, 03:37 PM
me! going to do a bit of shopping before my lesson that afternoon, nothing too crazy or super-early though. I'm not that dedicated.

JoZ
Nov. 25, 2009, 03:40 PM
Does it count if I'm going to a feed store? My feed store's annual blow-out sale? I cannot WAIT! I've been saving my pennies.

That's about the only place I'd venture, though I'll be supporting the economy not only through feed purchase, but through online (crowd- and gasoline-free) shopping.

rizzodm
Nov. 25, 2009, 03:48 PM
I will be up and out at 4 am and I am dragging my daughter with me:DCan't wait!

Dawn

relocatedTXjumpr
Nov. 25, 2009, 04:05 PM
I will be hitting Old Navy....$15 jeans!!! At that price, I don't care if they get horse snot on them.

Thats probably it though...

Wayside
Nov. 25, 2009, 04:07 PM
If I leave the house, it'll be to go to the barn. I hate shopping, and I'm so glad that I can order people gifts online in my pjs and slippers :lol:

winfieldfarm
Nov. 25, 2009, 04:35 PM
I'm not but my fun and crazy friends go every year.
They always make it a big cruising party with liquor and hot chocolate.

This year, required garb is the Snuggie! No Snuggie, no Baileys in your hot chocolate!

Have you seen the commercial, People are wearing the Snuggie everywhere, the store, the theater, blah, blah, blah.

My friends are so goofy.

SmartAlex
Nov. 25, 2009, 04:58 PM
Heck No! I don't even want to return my movie rental tonight 'cause it's near the grocery store. YIKES!

We used to go out Black Friday. Mom, sis and I would hit the mall for lunch. Each buy ourselves one present. Say Hi to the dozens of friends we ran into, then go Christmas shopping on a more sane day. It was fun.

Pirateer
Nov. 25, 2009, 05:07 PM
I normally shop all day but I have to work 8:30 am until Midnight. FML.
I will be sneaking to the walmarts to check out DVDs!

And plenty of online shopping! Plus Sports Authority is having a thursday sale! Hello new under armour!

Kairoshorses
Nov. 25, 2009, 05:47 PM
I'm going ONLINE to shop VTO's Black Friday sale. :-)

DancingAppy
Nov. 25, 2009, 05:50 PM
I will be hitting Old Navy....$15 jeans!!! At that price, I don't care if they get horse snot on them.

Thats probably it though...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Gah, I need new jeans, been losing weight and my new ones from September are already loose.

I'll also be heading to best buy for a deal on a refrigerator. Do those go on sale for Black Friday?:lol:

myhorsefaith
Nov. 25, 2009, 06:03 PM
and which feedstore is this exactly?!;)

Does it count if I'm going to a feed store? My feed store's annual blow-out sale? I cannot WAIT! I've been saving my pennies.

That's about the only place I'd venture, though I'll be supporting the economy not only through feed purchase, but through online (crowd- and gasoline-free) shopping.

Gray Horse H/J
Nov. 25, 2009, 06:29 PM
Ugh. Do not say the words Black Friday to me. I have to work at the part-time gig that day.

Gotta love retail. I may have a few drinks before I head in that day.

Kidding. Sort of. :lol:

yellowbritches
Nov. 25, 2009, 06:31 PM
I have no intentions of doing any shopping (I DO have to go and pay for my new saddle pads at the tack shop, but that doesn't count!), however, one of my clients starts some pretty big shopping on Friday...FARM SHOPPING!

ddashaq
Nov. 25, 2009, 08:48 PM
Did it last year and have no desire to repeat the experience. The first store at 5:00 AM was OK, but by the time we made it to the mall? Utter chaos. Good luck to you brave souls heading out into THAT!;)

JanM
Nov. 25, 2009, 08:59 PM
If anyone is going to Walmart just go to their website, click on local ad, type the zip code of the store you're going to, and it will give you a map of the store with the location of the items exact location. And don't forget some specials are on Saturday only, and some are online only. Just be careful where ever you go.