PDA

View Full Version : Looking for rider in SoCal in exchange for board at top class facility.

summerly
Nov. 25, 2009, 09:07 AM
I am looking for a rider, preferably eventer, who is interested in doing light riding, 3 or 4 times a week, in exchange for free board at our facility in La Cresta(Murrieta), Calif. I am offering a amazing facility(see "what did you do with your eventer while pregnant" post for details) for you to train or rehab your horse with top class care. In exchange for riding my two four year old TB's that are both easy and uncomplicated. For further details please respond or PM me. Thanks. Also I thought I might add that we have a few nice prospects that could be part of the equasion if said individual was looking for one.

summerly
Nov. 28, 2009, 09:52 AM
Giving this a little bump!

3 Day Ranch
Nov. 28, 2009, 10:42 AM
Tamie Smith at Next Level Eventing is in La Cresta. Her number is 951-514-1320. She would likely know of someone who would be interested.

summerly
Nov. 28, 2009, 03:27 PM
Ironically Tamie came by last month wanting to train a few on our track, but unfortunately(for me) we are a private facility. But that's a thought to contact her, thanks.