PDA

View Full Version : Potomac Bridle & Hiking Trails Assoc Ride Fri 27 Nov

baylady7
Nov. 24, 2009, 04:48 PM
Update- rescheduled, see post 2 , Post Thanksgiving Day Trail Ride and Hike

http://www.pbhta.org/Events.html

Friday, November 27th, 2009
11:00 AM

We will meet at Three Sisters Road, off of Glen. You can park along the right side as you come in. If it is wet, please try to keep your trailers on the pavement. We will have a hike as well. Following the ride and hike, we will have a potluck tailgate. Please bring whatever you would like to share.

Please RSVP to Fran Ligler at (301) 526-6541 and give her your cell phone number so we can contact you in case of questionable weather

baylady7
Nov. 25, 2009, 06:18 PM
Just got this in my mailbox:

Well, it is just too wet out there and they are calling for showers and temps in the 40's for Friday, so we decided to cancel the activities for Friday, and add a Trial Ride to the Hike already scheduled for Sun, Dec. 13th at 2:00 from the Potomac Horse Center.

Thanks! I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving and we will see you on the 13th!

Sincerely,

Rex Reed
President, PBHTA

__________________________________________________ __

Fall Hiking Series - Hike #3
AND a Trail Ride!
Potomac Horse Center to Potomac Pizza for the Hikers
A Trail Ride on the Muddy Branch Trail for the Riders
Sunday December 13th 2009
2:00 pm

This is more of a hike than I thought it would be - around 2.5 - 3 hours, but the payoff is pizza and beer! For those that only want about an hour, there will be a "jump off" with my wife Denise at our house. I will have a car at Potomac Pizza for the return trip to the Horse Center.

Trail Riders will park at the Potomac Horse Center (Exact Details will follow) and are welcome, as is anyone, to join us at Potomac Pizza around 5:00-5:30