PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Carolina Horsepark

hearthorse
Nov. 24, 2009, 02:12 PM
Thank you to the organizers and volunteers for a great event. I really appreciate the opportunity for a starter trial at the horsepark! We had a lot of fun (besides breaking down on the way home) and hope for more in the future. Super nice volunteers especially the xc starter and the girl at the street crossing. Volunteers make it happen and ones with constant smiles and encouragements are a great added bonus!

wildlifer
Nov. 24, 2009, 02:18 PM
I agree 100% -- we also competed and had a great time! I really really hope we will see more of these in the future. Street crossing girl WAS great, wasn't she!?

horseshoe56
Nov. 24, 2009, 06:34 PM
I would like to extend another great big THANK YOU to the organizers and volunteers that made the show possible. Everyone there was super friendly, helpful, and efficient!! We had a great time and would definitely love to see more in the future!!!

Hearthorse - We are all glad you and the ponies made it home safely, despite the little adventure on the side of the road!!

dexhol
Nov. 24, 2009, 06:35 PM
She was SUPER nice! Another shout out for street crossing girl! :D I wasn't riding, but was there with 5 riders ranging from novice to maiden and ran across that street a million times!

dexhol
Nov. 24, 2009, 06:37 PM
Hearthorse - We are all glad you and the ponies made it home safely, despite the little adventure on the side of the road!!

Hey, at least we got to meet some *cough* colorful *cough* characters on the side of that road! :lol: