PDA

View Full Version : Long Format Club/Classic Eventing News

seascout3
Nov. 23, 2009, 10:20 PM
The Long Format Club and the USEA Classic Three-Day Event Series had a great inaugural year and we are looking forward to an even better 2010!!

We want to thank all the COTHers who donated to the LFC. It's never too late to make a donation and, in addition to donating, we have for sale new LFC polo shirts and awesome embroidered patches that are perfect for saddle pads! (I have several items on my Christmas list!!:cool: ) We also have our T-shirts, baseball caps, and decals - so visit us when you are doing your horsey Christmas shopping!

Check out the Long Format Club's redesigned website (www.longformatclub.com (http://www.longformatclub.com)) to find out all about Classic Eventing. We have calendars for the 2010 Training and Preliminary USEA Classic Three-Day Event Series as well as a lots of educational information. We awarded grants to the five Classic events that ran since the LFC's inception and plan to support all the events on the 2010 USEA Classic Eventing calendar including two new events at Coconino (prelim) and Ram Tap (training)!

The LFC will be at the USEA annual meeting - who else will be there? There is just a ton of Classic Eventing related material on the meeting agenda - we can hardly wait! If you can't attend the meeting, let the LFC know your questions and concerns and we will try to get you answers.

We will be launching a new donation structure for 2010 as well as expanded website content, so please pass along your comments and suggestions.

Thank you again everyone for a successful 2009 and please support Classic Eventing in 2010 by entering an event, making a donation to the LFC, or volunteering at a Classic event!

If you have photos or articles related to Classic Eventing, please submit them to us and we will get them up on the LFC website. We are especially interested in photos from the winners and participants in the 2009 Classic events.

Sincerly,
Sherry Hevner-Rygh

FLeckenAwesome
Nov. 25, 2009, 09:50 PM
Bumping this up!!!

The patches and polo shirts are fantastic!!! I know of a few people who will be getting them for Christmas!!!! :)

Thanks guys!!

klicup
Nov. 25, 2009, 11:38 PM
I was all ready to buy a polo and there are no size "small." :confused:

rivenoak
Nov. 26, 2009, 11:32 PM
The new polos ARE great. I can't wait to get mine. I was so envious seeing Sherry in hers a couple weekends ago.

The test navy one was done for me & I've seen a picture. It's really sharp & good for wearing with khakhis.

Send Sherry a PM to see about getting a Sm.