PDA

View Full Version : Must Share!!! HAPPY HAPPY!!!!

Catersun
Nov. 21, 2009, 08:29 PM
We Moved the Horses Home today!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

First time in a LONG LONG LONG time that I got to go out and brush my horses with no worries. A dirty horse is good for the soul/ and the arms lol :)

We will now return you to your normally scheduled program!

MunchkinsMom
Nov. 21, 2009, 08:32 PM
Congrats! It is the best to be able to go and play with your horses whenever you feel like it.

Mine have been home for 5 1/2 years now, and I could not be happier.

NEWT
Nov. 21, 2009, 09:29 PM
Wonderful! You will bring your relationship to a new level that could never be achieved at a boarding facility.
Cheers!

EqTrainer
Nov. 21, 2009, 09:41 PM
Congratulations!!!!

Zu Zu
Nov. 21, 2009, 09:44 PM
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! ENJOY !!!!!!

jen-s
Nov. 21, 2009, 10:35 PM
I'm jealous! But very happy for you. :)

strawberry roan
Nov. 22, 2009, 07:12 AM
It is oh so wonderful to have them home--congrats!! :D:D

Bluey
Nov. 22, 2009, 07:16 AM
How nice to have your horses at home.:)

JSwan
Nov. 22, 2009, 11:12 AM
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

deltawave
Nov. 22, 2009, 03:42 PM
It's a great day, not to be forgotten. :) Congrats. Take pictures.

kookicat
Nov. 22, 2009, 03:45 PM
Awesome! :D

The best bit is getting up in the middle of the night and going out in your PJs to peek at them. :D

Catersun
Nov. 22, 2009, 04:29 PM
kooki- even better... sitting in my screened in back porch drinking coffee watching the gang eat their morning hay.

MistyBlue
Nov. 22, 2009, 04:58 PM
Huge congrats!
And now you can go groom in your pajamas! (just add parka hat and gloves to the pajamas for winter grooming, LOL)

ThatScaryChick
Nov. 22, 2009, 06:12 PM
Congrats! It must feel good, to be able to go outside, and be with your horses anytime you want. :yes:

BasqueMom
Nov. 22, 2009, 06:26 PM
Double Congrats!

cagey22
Nov. 22, 2009, 06:30 PM
Congratualtions, I too, am creeping towards that happy day...

Good luck and enjoy!;)

Trevelyan96
Nov. 22, 2009, 09:34 PM
Congrats Catersun! Welcome to the BarnSlave clique!

And yes, its really really nice to stumble out to the barn in your pj's and wellies for morning feed! But make sure you read the "Murphy's Law" thread so you're prepared for that morning to be the one where they find the gate that wasn't quite as securely latched as you thought it was. :lol:

FlashGordon
Nov. 22, 2009, 09:40 PM
We Moved the Horses Home today!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

First time in a LONG LONG LONG time that I got to go out and brush my horses with no worries. A dirty horse is good for the soul/ and the arms lol :)

We will now return you to your normally scheduled program!

HOOOORRAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best thread of the weekend. As I know you've worked so hard to get to this point!

Congrats to you guys! Now as you said to me last spring....go ride your horse for me and tell me all about it.... ;)

dmalbone
Nov. 22, 2009, 10:01 PM
YAY!!!! Any coming home pics? How exciting. We're getting down to the wire and are worried we're not going to make it before winter. :/

Catersun
Nov. 23, 2009, 11:57 AM
the legging up has begun!!!! My horses haven't been ridden much in ohhh say... 4 years. And I haven't been on a horse let alone MINE since 4 weeks after my son was born. He'll be 1 Dec 10th if that gives you an idea. It's a very long story with lots of drama and a couple children and a LOT of moving.

So we had our first workout day for the horses. My TB is still pretty fit, The OLD guy is GIGGLLYYYYYYYYY, and THe Other Woman... well... she is her lazy self. (Did I mention that her QH butt is SOOOO BIG that it barely fit in my slant load trailer? and it's NOT a small trailer)

Mir lunged both directions WTC for 20 minutes. Old Fart did 20 minutes at the walk with his 35lb Child all tacked up.And TOW (the Other Woman) and Mr. C did their patent pending "We'll call it a workout but it was more like the horse was calling the shots two laps WT in both directions"

Life is Good.

and FLash- I'll PM you when I have that ride!

FlashGordon
Nov. 23, 2009, 12:08 PM
CS you're my hero.

Right now I'm going through the oh-my-lord-I-will-never-ride-again blues.

But honestly the fact that you are out the other side now, with two kids, 3 horses, your own property, all on top of managing your business... gives me some hope!!

So glad for you. I know you will enjoy every minute you spend at home, with hubby, kids and ponies. :D

SOTB
Nov. 23, 2009, 02:55 PM
Congrats! Enjoy it and post pics!

Polydor
Nov. 23, 2009, 04:12 PM
Congrats! Sounds like a blast!

P.