PDA

View Full Version : Who went to Poplar last weekend? Want pics?

Sillymoose
Nov. 20, 2009, 11:10 PM
My sister went to Poplar last weekend to volunteer and took her boyfriend along with her. He has a fabulous camera and took some really great shots. Anyway, I just found out that he actually took pictures of everyone and still had them all. Anyway, if anyone was at the show and wants pics send me a PM and I'll see if I can get some for you.

atleventer
Nov. 21, 2009, 12:59 PM
you have a pm

Sillymoose
Nov. 21, 2009, 04:06 PM
Ok so I just realized that they ran BN and Novice on Sun. I'm really not sure if we got anything for those levels but if you rode training or above let me know and I'll see what we can get for you. We might have a few from BN and Novice so if you want I can look for you but I just don't think we'll have much.

JesslynW
Nov. 23, 2009, 04:04 PM
Hi there, it seems to be beyond my capabilities as to figure out how to send a private message, but I was in the CCI**, number #21, Jesslyn Woodall riding Tucker. Teal x-c colors, very easy to spot....
Send me an email if you could,
Thanks, Jesslyn Woodall
JesslynBW@aol.com

DiamondOakEventing
Nov. 23, 2009, 09:50 PM
Not able to send a priv for some reason but I was one of the few in the OI, Missy Miller and Amazing Grace. She's a dark bay mare, no markings. Mostly navy gear with white breeches. Thanks a ton! The show photog still hasn't put anything up.

Sillymoose
Nov. 24, 2009, 02:54 PM
Ok. I'll look and see what we have of ya'll. I'll let you know what we find.

JesslynW
Nov. 26, 2009, 09:31 AM
Thanks, I'm very excited, especially as how I can't find any on the prof photographers website yet......
Thank you, thank you!
Jess