PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used Fine-Used-Saddles recently..I'm afraid to send my Childeric away..

HollysHobbies
Nov. 19, 2009, 12:57 PM
j

bornfreenowexpensive
Nov. 19, 2009, 01:00 PM
I have tried a saddle and sent it back and bought a saddle (recently) from them. They were great to work with.

I'd have no issues sending them a saddle to sell.

eventer_mi
Nov. 19, 2009, 01:36 PM
I bought my Antares from them. They were great to deal with. I would deifnitely list my Amerigo with them because they take such high-quality pictures and they really make the saddle look incredible.

SuperEventer
Nov. 19, 2009, 03:37 PM
I bought my monoflap jump Childeric from them. They were awesome! They worked with me to find the right saddle in my price range, etc. It's a private owner, and she seems very nice. I doubt she'd swindle anyone. I don't have any experience sending a saddle away to them, though. Sorry.

midnightride
Nov. 19, 2009, 04:27 PM
I have both bought and attempted to sell with her, she is lovely to deal with and took my dressage saddle to sell (after a few months i actually bought a horse it would fit and she sent it back!)

izzy
Nov. 19, 2009, 08:25 PM
Ditto above messages. She sold a saddle for me, lovely photos, honest about pricing, etc. I also like the fact that a trial of the saddle requires, for most people, shipping to them. In other words, the saddle is likely not out of the shop multiple times on a multi day trial. For anyone to try it, they must be very interested! I think this is good for upper end saddles. I'm also very thankful that someone is offering this service

2horseowner
Nov. 20, 2009, 08:41 PM
Definitely use Patricia to sell your high end saddle. She sold my County, which failed to sell on ebay twice. I would not hesitate to use her again. Very good communication, and excellent selling tools.

gully's pilot
Nov. 21, 2009, 05:12 PM
I bought 2 Devoucoux's from them--I was very happy with the first, and when it was stolen wanted to replace it with the exact same model and size--they were the only place I could find what I wanted quickly. Excellent company.

T-storm chick
Nov. 21, 2009, 05:34 PM
I bought a Devoucoux from her in August--very helpful and super nice to deal with. I got three saddles from her to try and she was even willing to let me keep them a few extra days because I have a crazy job that keeps me out of town a lot, and for me the shipping/trialing was a BIG coordination mess. Excellent to work with--no reservations about dealing with her again at all. She was also very helpful about looking at wither tracings for me. All things that would probably help to get your saddle sold!