PDA

View Full Version : Barn cat starved for attention...

gieriscm
Nov. 17, 2009, 09:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_zRPWyATZw

:lol:

Calvincrowe
Nov. 17, 2009, 09:42 PM
Wow! That policeman is clearly a cat lover. Mr. CC commented that he'd have "punted" that adorable kitten at about 20 seconds into the video. I wonder what the driver of the vehicle was thinking? And, how long is that curious little cat going to live, being that friendly. Around here, he'd be coyote bait in a heart beat!

MistyBlue
Nov. 17, 2009, 09:56 PM
That made me laugh...thank goodness for the kevlar vests, kitty claws walking up your chest doesn't feel good. (Bet his legs have some holes in the though, LOL)
The cat standing on his head was making me snort. :lol:
"Officer, was I speeding?"
"yes sir, we caught you both on radar and...ummm...cat scan." :D

lcw579
Nov. 17, 2009, 09:59 PM
:lol::lol: I want that cat!

Amwrider
Nov. 17, 2009, 10:49 PM
LOL, I think I have that cat. I have a tuxedo kitten that does the same thing.

jen-s
Nov. 17, 2009, 10:49 PM
LOVE it! I hope he took the kitteh home to be a house cat. Although if so, I bet he wouldn't get any respite from "harassment." :P

Serendipity
Nov. 17, 2009, 10:58 PM
LOL!!!!!!
That cat is fantastic! And the officer is super tolerant. Must be a cat person.

bossmom
Nov. 18, 2009, 12:22 AM
My overly friendly cat Oliver was adopted by me after being left as a kitten out at my barn... I think his claws might be that sharp too!

BasqueMom
Nov. 18, 2009, 12:56 AM
What a hoot!

MEP
Nov. 18, 2009, 05:20 AM
Gives new meaning to the phrase "in your face" :lol:

ChocoMare
Nov. 18, 2009, 07:05 AM
Saw that on the news. The officer said he did regret having to punt the kitty, but he did it as gently as possible so he could finish writing the citation.

The owner says the cat does that to everyone who comes around and she didn't blame the offer at all for having booted the kitty. :D

mvp
Nov. 18, 2009, 09:20 AM
Kitty!

That's a good 'n!

Someone should quit his or her job and devote themselves 24/7 to making that cat happy.

Laurierace
Nov. 18, 2009, 11:15 AM
I have never been the laugh out loud type, but that was absolutely hilarious! I wish there was sound because I am sure his voice would betray how professional he was trying to be given the circumstances.

BigHorseLittleHorse
Nov. 18, 2009, 12:46 PM
Ha - this thread should have a warning to make sure you're not eating when you watch it! Love it!

Threebars
Nov. 18, 2009, 12:55 PM
I can haz a doughnut Pleze?

Nootka
Nov. 18, 2009, 02:38 PM
I can haz a doughnut Pleze?

LMAO! now that made me crack up:lol:

MistyBlue
Nov. 18, 2009, 04:02 PM
I have never been the laugh out loud type, but that was absolutely hilarious! I wish there was sound because I am sure his voice would betray how professional he was trying to be given the circumstances.

Hee hee...that's exactly what I thought when watching that video, what the officer soounded like during that citation.
I can imagine his voice might have been a little grumbly, then changed to a little high pitched when the cat climbed his pants. :lol:

I'm wondering how long before that clip makes it onto icanhascheezburger.

AppJumpr08
Nov. 20, 2009, 01:49 PM
HAHAHA too funny!
I can't believe how professional the officer was being - I'm not sure I could've kept my composure with a cat hanging off the front of my pants! :eek::eek::eek:

tBHj
Nov. 20, 2009, 06:56 PM
I want that cat! Too funny.

bird4416
Nov. 20, 2009, 08:39 PM
Great video, thanks for posting.

Melzy
Nov. 21, 2009, 04:18 PM
That policeman deserves a special award for keeping his focus on his job. I admire his patience and tolerance. LOL Love the kitty! Thanks for sharing it.

Chall
Nov. 22, 2009, 07:33 PM
I have one cat that is a little like that, I actually think it's an act of dominance not affection. It's not as much fun as you might think to have a cat that dominant and makes it hard to pick her up, trim her nails or help her out in a lot of ways.

texang73
Nov. 24, 2009, 05:16 PM
OMG! I just got to see the this (youtube blocked at work)... and THANK YOU for the gut-splitting laugh from that!!! :lol: I have 3 kitties, so I love them, but even I would've gotten frustrated at those antics!

Kudos to the cop for being such a sweetie. AWESOME! :D