PDA

View Full Version : Chess lightweight trailer???

luvmydutch
Nov. 16, 2009, 09:58 PM
Has anyone heard of this brand of trailer? It's apparently super light weight...very simple. I cannot find any information about the brand ANYWHERE but I just found an EXCELLENT deal on one. :confused:

kookicat
Nov. 17, 2009, 07:26 AM
Does it have a sticker with the company's number on it? I know some trailers do have them. What does the seller know about it?

luvmydutch
Nov. 17, 2009, 10:02 AM
As a matter of fact for the SECOND time this week...the seller hasn't replied so the trailer may be sold. This is so annoying! I wrote about a truck earlier this week that is STILL advertised...but if there is no response to email or phone inquiries...it is obviously sold. Why don't people take their ads down when they sell things? Ohhh it's so annoying...what a pet peve :mad:

jn4jenny
Nov. 17, 2009, 10:09 AM
You have a PM coming

nctoma
Nov. 27, 2009, 05:09 PM
I would love info on this brand of trailer, as I just bought one! I wonder if it is the same one you inquired about? Anything special I should know? Thanks very much!

luvmydutch
Nov. 29, 2009, 12:26 AM
nctoma did you buy the trailer in Cumberland, RI? I thought the seller never responded to me, when i just hadn't checked my equine.com inbox...she responded 12 days ago :(