PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Donations--Now open for bidding!

FairWeather
Nov. 15, 2009, 08:58 AM
Have you all checked out the CANTER Auction?

Private lessons with the best of the best in eventing to say the least ;)

Bidding starts next week, and we are adding stuff everyday.

http://cantermafallauction.proboards.com/index.cgi

Snapdragon
Nov. 15, 2009, 09:37 AM
Wow! You're not kidding! Lessons and rides on Antigua--what fun would that be?

Also, great descriptions!

:yes:

Ajierene
Nov. 15, 2009, 10:24 AM
I want the horse show mom for a day!

I usually go to shows alone, so free help would be really nice.

I would love the ride on Antigua also.

Some great stuff people are donating.

sarapony
Nov. 15, 2009, 11:28 AM
Remember, you can donate too! Donate baked goodies, barn help, your extra tack, whatever you can think of, someone is bound to want!

CookiePony
Nov. 15, 2009, 11:34 AM
Some tempting items... especially since many folks who donated lessons will be down in Aiken, making them accessible to Area III!

"PDutty" made me laugh! :lol:

gully's pilot
Nov. 15, 2009, 01:44 PM
Wow I want to ride Antiqua.

FairWeather
Nov. 15, 2009, 02:49 PM
thats the thing--you totally can!!

hehe

Will has been so generous to offer this auction item. what an absolutely wonderful human being!

RunForIt
Nov. 15, 2009, 03:00 PM
Fairweather,
is there any way to find out if lessons can be used in places like Aiken or other locales than trainer's home base? Boyd Martin comes to GA on occasion; may also go to Aiken in the winter, I don't know.

Thanks! :cool:

Jleegriffith
Nov. 15, 2009, 03:06 PM
I know Mogie will be in Aiken over the winter and can do her lessons or schooling there if anyone is interested. I am sure the same goes for Sally as she is in Aiken as well.

FairWeather
Nov. 16, 2009, 08:05 AM
Most folks who winter in Aiken will offer a lesson there as well. I will ask Boyd specifically, but I'm pretty sure he would do an Aiken lesson as well :)

FlightCheck
Nov. 16, 2009, 09:09 AM
Joy!!

First thing I looked for - ETBW food!!

You can be SURE I'll be bidding :)

sarapony
Nov. 18, 2009, 08:52 PM
More items have been listed in the last 24 hours, so keep checking back in!

WombatCA
Nov. 19, 2009, 12:19 AM
I need to take a moment to publicly giggle at "thingytails." If you go to the "goodies" section and then open the item called "Relive the wire" you will understand what I mean. Automatic censors can be so fun!

I have to say that I'm really grateful that the poster explained what thingytails are, as I was quite perplexed when I first read it. :D :D

bornfreenowexpensive
Nov. 19, 2009, 01:05 PM
bumping this up....REALLY good things on this auction.

caffeinated
Nov. 19, 2009, 02:32 PM
The thingytails makes me laugh and laugh... I was almost going to change it but then realized it was too chuckley.

:)

regeventer
Nov. 19, 2009, 08:05 PM
Are some things missing today that were present yesterday? Can't find the Bobby Costello lesson or the Jennie Branigan lesson???

sarapony
Nov. 19, 2009, 08:14 PM
There are 2 pages in the services section. Click on page 2 and bid away!

regeventer
Nov. 20, 2009, 07:19 AM
Duhhh - thx!

saje
Nov. 20, 2009, 07:52 AM
Noooo you can't have my Bobby Costello lesson!!

:p

Fred
Nov. 22, 2009, 09:09 AM
Joy!!

First thing I looked for - ETBW food!!

You can be SURE I'll be bidding :)

Me too FC! I've won the ETBW basket in previous CANTER auctions, and I am bidding on that one again for sure!!

not to mention crack brownies.......:)

lots of great things!

shameless self promotion here: There is also a breeding to A Fine Romance available, and this is the only stallion service auction he will be in.

Kairoshorses
Nov. 22, 2009, 01:58 PM
MAN, I wish these things were closer. I personally would LOVE the Lesson from God...! Maybe I can plan a trip around all of this? Good for everyone for such great donations!!

SaddleFitterVA
Nov. 22, 2009, 05:03 PM
If someone from too-far from Upperville/Middleburg wants to win one of the many lessons donated in this area Loudoun/Fauquier/Clarke counties(Allison Springer, "God", Yvonne Lucas, etc) I will offer accomodations for a night for horse and rider at my farm if the winning bid is over $150 for CANTER.

Toadie's mom
Nov. 22, 2009, 07:23 PM
OMG and WOW this is one of best auctions ever! I just wish all of the service items weren't limited to the east coast :sadsmile: Oh well, pig that I am, I'm sure I can find something on the Goodies page to interest me:D....also, that bridle box is gorgeous!!!!