PDA

View Full Version : Super USEA article: COTH'S EventingChase Wins T3DE!

RunForIt
Nov. 12, 2009, 05:41 PM
Because she'd never toot her own horn, I'm posting this so everyone can enjoy and cheer EventingChase's super win at the Rocking Horse T3DE last weekend:

http://useventing.com/competitions.php?id=2179

:D :cool:

wsmoak
Nov. 12, 2009, 06:59 PM
Congrats!

I was out at Galway Downs a couple of weeks ago for the west coast version of the T3D and was thrilled to see they had *two* divisions going!

retreadeventer
Nov. 12, 2009, 07:12 PM
Wow, that's a great story, especially that she bred him herself. What maturity for a young person! Very impressive!

cbsh13
Nov. 12, 2009, 10:15 PM
yay!! my sister is amazing!! she works full time, 5days a week, and then drives 30 min to work 2-3 nights a week at a restaurant for her "play/horse" money, then helps with Pony Club on Sundays! Somehow she still manages to find time to ride 6 days a week and is going to start the PhD program soon at UGA!! She is my hero!! Love ya sis!

DQ Eventer
Nov. 13, 2009, 08:45 AM
Way to hold it together in the showjumping! I'm sure there will be some youtube footage coming soon from Coyote Creek Farm! They're usually pretty good about posting new vids. Congrats, you go girl!

CookiePony
Nov. 13, 2009, 09:47 AM
Congratulations! What a neat story. I put a link to it on trainingthreeday.com too.

FleckenAwesome helped get the award cooler for this year, I believe. The Area III Adult Riders organized some great prizes and EventingChase sent out a very nice email thanking everyone for their efforts.

LuckyStar
Nov. 16, 2009, 10:38 AM
Congratulations! Thanks for posting this very nice and encouraging story!

EventingChase
Nov. 16, 2009, 12:54 PM
Thanks guys for all your kind words. It was a very fun weekend made so by the organizers, sponsors, and other competitors. I hope everyone gets the chance to have an event where all your hard work, blood, sweat, and tears come together! It was just fantastic.