PDA

View Full Version : Will Coleman Clinic-Opportunity for Free Audit

Terrysmom
Nov. 11, 2009, 09:02 PM
I was talking to my friend tonight who is coordinating the clinic with Will at the Texas Rose Horse Park the weekend of November 20-22 and she is looking for some extra help with jump crew for the clinic. (I would help except I get to participate this time:D)

This would be a great opportunity to get a free audit of a great clinician. I was his jump crew at the clinic he did locally here earlier this year and I learned tons just by listening (especially since I was standing next to him most of the time) and didn't miss anything.

There is also a combined test being held at the park the same weekend so maybe if you are going with a friend and wanted to fill in that free time?

If anyone is interested, PM me and I can get you in touch with Cindy Murray.

Jazzy Lady
Nov. 11, 2009, 09:10 PM
Free???

Will Coleman???

Bedroom???

LisaB
Nov. 12, 2009, 07:37 AM
Those are some words, Jazzy! If you roll them all up into one smashing evening, we want pictures!

Jazzy Lady
Nov. 12, 2009, 08:11 AM
Sorry... can't blame me if my over-worked, over-active brain reads posts differently than everyone else...

purplnurpl
Nov. 12, 2009, 09:58 AM
I really want to do the CT for Cat II points.

Wish I knew my ride times! I wonder if they could add me last minute to the CT?

Terrysmom
Nov. 12, 2009, 07:32 PM
:)
I did forget to add that little bonus! Gorgeous and the boy next door attitude-Lethal combo!

Being the sole jump crew most of the time, I was definitely up close and personal. :cool:

TB or not TB?
Nov. 12, 2009, 11:48 PM
Free???

Will Coleman???

Bedroom???

I didn't even read the first post. This is the only one that matters. :D