PDA

View Full Version : YEH 2010 locations? AEC location?

purplnurpl
Nov. 10, 2009, 10:24 AM
I'm confused over the YEH competition locations and the AEC location date.

I thought CO HP and Maui Jim both held them this year but I don't see them listed on the YEH results page nor the Omnibus schedule.

Area V has one scheduled for 2010. So I'll hit that one--but I also was planning on having to go to the CO HP in June. Unfort. no YEH listed for their 2010 date...?

So I'm trying to find the locations for 2010 along with where the champs will be held.
I was hoping the west coast YEHC would be at Galway again but I see no YEH listed for 2010.

Also, Chatahoochee is supposed to house the AECs. Though that date is not listed either...?

anyone have info?

No being able to plan my life well in advance may cause me to have a mental breakdown! lol.

ksbadger
Nov. 11, 2009, 12:27 AM
Also, Chatahoochee is supposed to house the AECs. Though that date is not listed either...?

anyone have info?

No being able to plan my life well in advance may cause me to have a mental breakdown! lol.

Purpl,
Don't have a breakdown - the AECs are scheduled for September 8 - 12 in 2010 (there was thread on this back when the Lamplight version was going on). As you no doubt know, Chattahoochie was hit by disastrous flooding but I expect we'll hear about progress at the Annual meeting.

PM me with your e-mail & I can provide all the dates I have for Areas IV, V & Eastern IX. YEH dates have often not been well publicized so there's a bit of a vicious circle as they don't get the entries so the class doesn't run etc etc.