PDA

View Full Version : Rescue Horse in NC....

ThirdCharm
Nov. 10, 2009, 09:11 AM
Just thought I'd post this for the eventers.... this horse is not far from me with the US Equine Rescue League, I posted about her a year ago after I did the tattoo research for them and she has interesting bloodlines. According to the JC she is probably "Dance With Me Harry" a 1996 model. Real sweet pretty mare, might make a nice eventer!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/album.php?aid=129490&id=743756552&ref=mf
BTW The FIRST picture is how she looks NOW!!

And of course I have no financial interest in the horse, I just have some friends and clients who work with the rescue league and brought the horse to my attention in case I was interested. Unless I sell another horse I'm still a little full....

Jennifer

eventer_mi
Nov. 10, 2009, 02:40 PM
Oh, the poor thing. She looks just beautiful now! She also looks like a sweetheart. Kudos to the people who rescued her.

I wish I a) had the room/money/etc. and b) she was younger, because she looks like a doll.

ThirdCharm
Nov. 10, 2009, 09:30 PM
Oh gosh, and I should add regarding their concerns about her feet: she has TB feet and is being done by a farrier who is basically a part-time backyard guy, with a good farrier her feet would be fine in a couple of shoeings I think.

Jennifer