PDA

View Full Version : Dijon

Nes
Nov. 9, 2009, 08:16 PM
http://www.royalfair.org/node/134

Djion is a Buckskin Reservation bred Mustang from BC, owned by Kelly Plitz and ridden by Ian Roberts to the One Star level...

He was ridden by Olive Townend at the Royal in the indoor eventing. Does anyone have any info on him?

He's just so darn cute I'd love to know more about where he came from :)

hanohorse
Nov. 9, 2009, 10:19 PM
According to the Horse Trials BC website, he is BC bred and was the 2008 Entry level champ ridden by Jane Stone, he was then sold (it says to Ian) and went prelim and did a CCI* this year. If you go to www.horsetrialsbc.com you can read the blurb on it. It is on the second page of the home page.

Nes
Nov. 10, 2009, 09:37 AM
Thanks :). The horse industry really needs to get involved with this new thing... I think it's call the inter... intar... oh it has something to do with computer!! :p

Seriously I get so frustrated when I can't find breeding or performance information for horses, like it's SO hard to put up 250 characters and a few recent show results :mad:.

I'd still love more info. I didn't realize there were reservation bred mustangs in BC, I've never heard that before & would REALLY like to find out more information about where this boy comes from!

Threedaydream
Nov. 10, 2009, 09:43 AM
Oooh I saw him at richland this year... he is really cute!

Nes
Nov. 11, 2009, 11:06 AM
Because I was watching on a low-quality feed I could tell - does he have white markings on his shoulder or was that just foam/cream/equipment?

The indoor eventing was VERY cool though - I've never seen it before, nor idiots gallop around an indoor arena like that!! :O It looks like SO much fun!! :D

(I'm using 'idiots' in an affection manner, btw)

clivers
Nov. 11, 2009, 04:19 PM
Try contacting Ian and Kelly through their website www.dreamcrest.com. They are pretty prompt about getting back to people. Dijon (aka "Mustard") was for sale at one point this year....if you're shopping ;)