PDA

View Full Version : Becky Holder Clinic

Trak_Eventer
Nov. 9, 2009, 03:25 PM
Anyone going to the Becky Holder clinic at Holly Hill in Lousiana the weekend before Thanksgiving? It is my first time riding with her. I have heard she is great! Has anyone ridden with her? I would love to hear feedback.

NeverTime
Nov. 9, 2009, 04:34 PM
I have not taken a clinic with her but I've had the opportunity to take a few lessons and she is AMAZING! She expects you to get the best out of your horse and somehow manages to be demanding without being a scary harda$$. She's got great insights, great exercises and certainly understands a thing or two about getting the best possible dressage out of a TB!
You will love it!

kcrubin
Nov. 9, 2009, 07:42 PM
I had a few lessons with her this summer and she was fantastic!

By all means, go!

Brown Horse
Nov. 9, 2009, 10:28 PM
I rode in a clinic with her in Baton Rouge during the summer and it was terrific. She definitely finds the holes in your riding and your horses training and helps correct them. I was really on a learning curve after riding with her. I'll be riding in the BN group in this one. I have the big brown TB with a roached mane :)

Trak_Eventer
Nov. 9, 2009, 10:52 PM
I rode in a clinic with her in Baton Rouge during the summer and it was terrific. She definitely finds the holes in your riding and your horses training and helps correct them. I was really on a learning curve after riding with her. I'll be riding in the BN group in this one. I have the big brown TB with a roached mane :)

See you there! I will have the little bay Trakehner mare with the mohawk in the training group :)

Ja Da Dee
Nov. 10, 2009, 09:57 AM
I give her two thumbs up. Becky has a wonderful eye, and a fab ability to communicate what she sees.