PDA

View Full Version : updates from Rocking Horse HT/T3DE?

RunForIt
Nov. 7, 2009, 09:27 AM
I just checked live scoring and only the T3DE dressage scores are up...no current scores for today. :confused:

RunForIt
Nov. 7, 2009, 11:07 AM
OI scores are now posted....now anxiously waiting for T3DE XC scores...bet they are having SOOOO much fun! :D :cool:

CookiePony
Nov. 7, 2009, 11:53 AM
It looks like the T3DE standings moved around a little after XC.
For those who want the direct link to scores:
http://www.evententries.com/scores/14247.html

Cody
Nov. 7, 2009, 11:57 AM
Thanks CP for posting the direct link. I got busy and didn't get a chance to do that.

2 riders had stops on xc in the T3D and the placings moved around some.

Nancy

RunForIt
Nov. 7, 2009, 12:18 PM
Kerry Tracey has moved up to 2nd in the T3DE!!!! :D :yes: :cool: Kerry and her homebred Connemara X Chase must have had BIG FUN on Endurance Day!!!! :cool:

FLeckenAwesome
Nov. 7, 2009, 02:15 PM
Is it just me??? Everytime I try to do the live scoring link it freezes at 10:56 am. Same as the last time I looked for Chatt Hills or some other show. Odd...

But whoo hoo for Kerry!! And hope T8 does well too :) Kerry said it was a total blast!!! I can't wait til T3D 2010!!!!

cbsh13
Nov. 7, 2009, 03:10 PM
Kerry Tracey has moved up to 2nd in the T3DE!!!! :D :yes: :cool: Kerry and her homebred Connemara X Chase must have had BIG FUN on Endurance Day!!!! :cool:

Kerry and her homebred App X TB!! ;)

that's my sister! She said it was totally awesome and that steeplechase rocked...she said galloping a 15 hand Chase around the 'chase was a little nervewracking but ended up being fantastic! yay! wish I could have been in the 10 min box!

RunForIt
Nov. 7, 2009, 05:08 PM
Kerry and her homebred App X TB!! ;)

that's my sister! She said it was totally awesome and that steeplechase rocked...she said galloping a 15 hand Chase around the 'chase was a little nervewracking but ended up being fantastic! yay! wish I could have been in the 10 min box!

I don't know why I thought Mama Chance was Connemara...but stupid me...all you have to do is look at little sister Scrabble and its obvious...AT ANY RATE...we're ALLL happy for Kerry and Chase! :cool:

flutie1
Nov. 7, 2009, 05:10 PM
[QUOTE=FLeckenAwesome;4485910]Is it just me??? Everytime I try to do the live scoring link it freezes at 10:56 am.

Ditto. Frustrating!

RunForIt
Nov. 7, 2009, 05:13 PM
[quote=FLeckenAwesome;4485910]Is it just me??? Everytime I try to do the live scoring link it freezes at 10:56 am.

Ditto. Frustrating!

Another ditto....

RunForIt
Nov. 7, 2009, 05:32 PM
that's my sister! She said it was totally awesome and that steeplechase rocked...she said galloping a 15 hand Chase around the 'chase was a little nervewracking but ended up being fantastic! yay! wish I could have been in the 10 min box![/quote]

You and OTTB Ransom are NEXT!!!! I DO know HIS breeding - ha! :D :cool:

Cody
Nov. 8, 2009, 09:43 AM
ALL T3D horses were passed at the morning inspection!

TampaBayEquine
Nov. 8, 2009, 10:07 AM
I managed to see almost all of xc yesterday and I wanted to say that it was a pleasure to watch! A few little mishaps here and there, a rare unscheduled seperation of horse and rider. Only one horse had to be checked on course and he was fine. It ran so smoothly, the course was beautiful, even if some of the fences had "scary" names .... such as " vampires teeth"! What a really nice day and a great job by all the staff and the riders. Well done.

RunForIt
Nov. 8, 2009, 10:35 AM
just searched youtube "hoping" that someone had posted some video...sadly none that I could find...
no stadium scores up yet for any divisions :cool:

cbsh13
Nov. 8, 2009, 12:31 PM
just heard from EventingChase...she and Chase jumped clean and WON the
T3D!! yay!

Cody
Nov. 8, 2009, 12:39 PM
Scores are posted for T3D.
Congratulations Kerry Tracey for winning!

cbsh13
Nov. 8, 2009, 12:39 PM
Wanted to report that Kerry and Chase won best conditioned also!! so proud!

RunForIt
Nov. 8, 2009, 01:54 PM
just heard from EventingChase...she and Chase jumped clean and WON the
T3D!! yay!

I just saw Hope's post...BIG HURRAY for Kerry and Chase!!!!

lizajane09
Nov. 8, 2009, 04:10 PM
Does anyone know who the photographer this weekend was? I forgot to check for their website before I left!

CookiePony
Nov. 8, 2009, 06:34 PM
Congratulations to EventingChase and to all who completed the T3DE-- it is a big accomplishment! :cool:

WalkerEvntr
Nov. 8, 2009, 08:34 PM
Xpress Foto was the photographer this weekend and they did a great job!

Hats off to everyone this weekend for a great competition! From organizers and officials to volunteers, sponsors and competitors - THANK YOU!

The T3D experience from start to finish could not have been better - wonderful forward riding, CH level, cc after steeplechase and six sound horses the next day.

Congratulations to everyone - especially Kerry! She was really sweating show jumping this morning, but apparently, the pressure paid off!

Miriam
Nov. 8, 2009, 09:49 PM
I'd never been to Rocking Horse, and I just wanted to say what a lovely venue and show it was.

I was having a wonderful xcountry ride right up until fence 11, which was a fairly nondescript but large picnic table jump, when my boy decided he was done. He almost never stops because of a fence, only if I get him to some awful distance, and I was very puzzled. After looking at the video, he seems to be peering into the picnic table, and upon closer recollection, there was a halloween cat decoration in there. I think he caught sight of it at the last minute, startled and set down, and the subsequent stops were more just being a stinker rather than anything else.

I was disappointed not to get to the rest of the course, but I'm not really upset, I figure it was a fluke thing, and since I couldn't really figure out what was happening, I didn't react well enough. Oh well. Live, ride, learn. Overall, lovely place and show, hopefully we'll make the trek back at some point in the future.

Congratulations to all the T3ders, esp Kerry and Chase!

FLeckenAwesome
Nov. 8, 2009, 11:26 PM
Whooo hooo!!! Go Kerry and Chase!! Best conditioned too!!! That's awesome!!!

Congrats to everyone who competed in the T3D and the regular HT's too!!!

EventingChase
Nov. 9, 2009, 07:31 AM
The Training 3-day was a fantastic experince but Rocking Horse itself is amazing! I had never been to that venue before and the property, courses, and stabling were all first class!

I can't say enough about the support from the organizers, officials, sponsors, and other competitors at the training 3-day. I had to get there late on Thursday due to work/time commitmments and Alice went out of her way to drive myself and another competitor around the roads and tracks and steeple chase the next day since we missed the "official" one.

Everyone was extremly helpful and it was a fantastic feeling
trotting out on roads and tracks smiling and waving at all of the other competitors and volunteers. I think part of what made the event so special was how well supported and loved it felt.

Chase was a bit naughty in the dressage (perhaps a bit too well conditioned!) but really went great on endurance day and show jumped well! It is very fun to win a cool event on something you bred and broke yourself. Thanks so much for all the congrats and I highly encourage everyone to get out there and run a training three day.

Ruperman
Nov. 9, 2009, 02:14 PM
I had never been to Rocking Horse either and I love it! The people, the facility, everything is just amazing!!! A big thank you to Alice and all the volunteers, and to Ruthie and Buck and the Ground Jury. I had so much fun running the TR3DAy and i can't wait to do it again. Congrats to Kerry and everyone, it was such a pleasure to meet and ride with you all!