PDA

View Full Version : Developing Riders Lists

atleventer
Nov. 6, 2009, 10:42 PM
Any thoughts on the new D.R. list that was named this week? Yay or nay to any riders? I like this list, however, a few of the people didn't even finish their fall three day..... Once again, I think the selectors definitely have their favorites. By the way, a HUGE congrats to Heather Morris, Tamie Smith, Holly Payne, Andrea Leatherman, and Olivia Loiacono!

Meredith Clark
Nov. 6, 2009, 10:49 PM
What's the "TS" mean in front of the name?

Northfields
Nov. 6, 2009, 10:51 PM
What's the "TS" mean in front of the name?

I think this means they were selected by talent spotters.

SparklePlenty
Nov. 7, 2009, 07:41 AM
I was happy to see Sharon back on there.. :)

Rescue_Rider9
Nov. 7, 2009, 10:46 AM
What level are these riders competing at? Is there no age limit to being a developing rider?

atleventer
Nov. 7, 2009, 10:59 AM
developing riders are supposed to have completed a cci** (so that means at least 16). however, over the years, people have "bent" the rules so to speak; there is always a combination or two who haven't done a ** yet....

ds1035618
Nov. 8, 2009, 03:05 PM
I know of one rider who has excelled over last two years and she was told sorry so many applied, please come and moniter. She has completed and placed in 4*, 3*, and Advance. I think there is alot of politics being played. I guess they just don't want some of your better riders on this program. I wonder why we do so horrible when we compete with other countries.