PDA

View Full Version : Mountianeer Race 6 Tonight

AppJumpr08
Nov. 3, 2009, 09:52 PM
What happened to Circular Coast???

Equibase has her listed as "did not complete" - TvG was busy showing Breeders Cup stuff.

Can anyone tell me what happened???

Jessi P???

mintano
Nov. 3, 2009, 10:24 PM
What happened to Circular Coast???

Equibase has her listed as "did not complete" - TvG was busy showing Breeders Cup stuff.

Can anyone tell me what happened???

Jessi P???

Actually it says "failed to compete" which probably means she never showed anything. At first glance I thought it sayed "complete" also.

AppJumpr08
Nov. 3, 2009, 10:31 PM
Actually it says "failed to compete" which probably means she never showed anything. At first glance I thought it sayed "complete" also.

I *just* reread it and realized the same :uhoh::uhoh:
Talk about not reading at first glance :sigh:
I'm still curious how she looked - was anyone there to actually see the race?

DickHertz
Nov. 3, 2009, 10:33 PM
I watched the replay. The horse just got outrun. he finished the race.

AppJumpr08
Nov. 4, 2009, 07:07 AM
Dick - thank you!
Figures the first time she runs is before the BC and TvG does coverage of workouts :lol: She's out of a mare that came to me this summer and has become one of my favorites so I was really looking forward to seeing what her filly looks like.

Barnfairy
Nov. 4, 2009, 11:45 AM
Jess, you can watch the replay of that race for free through Calracing.com (http://www.calracing.com/replays.php) (You have to register, but it's free, and they don't carry all tracks, but they do pick up Mountaineer.)

From the home page, under "racing information", go to "race replays", log in, click on the "horse" tab when the replay window pops up, type in the horse's name, click on the name, then the race you want to watch, and you're good to go. You can watch regular pan view or head on view; you won't see much of Circular Coast in that last start, but at least you can watch the race.