PDA

View Full Version : Who to breed Zenyatta to?

esox
Nov. 1, 2009, 09:35 AM
What does everyone think of a Birdstone/Zenyatta foal or a Thunder Gulch/Zenyatta foal. Or a Tiznow/Zenyatta foal?

EventerAJ
Nov. 1, 2009, 11:56 AM
I like Tiznow or AP Indy for her-- both very successful, proven sires who complement her size and scope. Or perhaps something European. :)

TouchstoneAcres
Nov. 1, 2009, 12:45 PM
She was bred to AP Indy twice unsuccessfully this year. Owner thinks she was too fit to get in foal; did not blame AP. However, she is to be bed to Medaglia D'Oro in 2010.

Laurierace
Nov. 1, 2009, 05:57 PM
She was bred to AP Indy twice unsuccessfully this year. Owner thinks she was too fit to get in foal; did not blame AP. However, she is to be bed to Medaglia D'Oro in 2010.

See the big Zenyatta thread. This is not the slightest bit true, she was bred to no one this year and was never in KY long enough for two cycles.

Junie's Mom
Nov. 1, 2009, 06:37 PM
^^^^ and if she had been bred to A. P Indy, it would probably be correct to blame it on him.

EventerAJ
Nov. 1, 2009, 09:17 PM
She was bred to AP Indy twice unsuccessfully this year. Owner thinks she was too fit to get in foal; did not blame AP. However, she is to be bred to Medaglia D'Oro in 2010.

Med D'oro is another good choice.

farmgirl88
Nov. 2, 2009, 02:02 PM
I think D'oro is just the most absolutely stunning stallion. I would absolutely love to see that foal.

ivy62
Nov. 2, 2009, 09:17 PM
I have say I like adding some new blood in here. Always loved Leroidesanimaux and maybe try Invasor....