PDA

View Full Version : Chiropractor in South Carolina

LessonLearned
Oct. 31, 2009, 12:30 PM
I know we have had a thread about North Carolina, but can anyone make a recommendation for horsey chiropractors in South Carolina?

I am in Charleston, but can get to the Aiken area pretty easily.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

bounce
Oct. 31, 2009, 02:19 PM
Is this for you after yesterday?
Or and equine chiropractor after Fisher's buck?:D

LessonLearned
Oct. 31, 2009, 03:59 PM
Edited to reflect the need for an EQUINE chiropractor in South Carolina. Although a chiro for me doesn't sound too bad either ;D

Smufy3DE
Oct. 31, 2009, 05:02 PM
Dr. Keenlin Redmond in Aiken is amazing! She is a wonderful vet as does the best chiro exams I have ever had on my horses. PM if you want her number.

EmmyTheHemi
Nov. 1, 2009, 10:00 PM
horsey chiropractors in South Carolina?

Dr. Kerry Ridgeway, Aiken. PM for number if you want.

mroades
Nov. 1, 2009, 10:10 PM
Joy Baker comes to Charleston once a month

ADM7040
Nov. 1, 2009, 10:26 PM
Another vote for Dr. Kerry Ridgeway! After using him in Aiken this past winter, several of us in NJ got together a group of horses and convinced him and his wife to spend a few days in NJ working on our horses. The cost ended up being more than the chiropractors in our area, but the results were totally worth it. We have been scheming how to convince him to come again...

TXnGA
Nov. 2, 2009, 02:21 PM
I love Dr. Keelin Redmon. She has worked on both my prelim/ intermediate horse as well as my 3 year old. Have seen great results and she has a great mannor with the horses.

cloudyandcallie
Nov. 2, 2009, 03:43 PM
Another vote for Dr. Kerry Ridgeway! After using him in Aiken this past winter, several of us in NJ got together a group of horses and convinced him and his wife to spend a few days in NJ working on our horses. The cost ended up being more than the chiropractors in our area, but the results were totally worth it. We have been scheming how to convince him to come again...

Isn't he also the acupuncturist who was a vet in California and then moved to Aiken? If so, he comes to GA too. Another cother used him and really likes his work.

mustangtrailrider
Nov. 2, 2009, 07:55 PM
Another vote for Keelin Redmond, DVM. I have used her for my trail gelding when he was injured early June. Very good demeanor with the horses. My horse loves her! hehe

InVA
Nov. 2, 2009, 08:09 PM
Dr. Keenlin Redmond in Aiken is amazing! She is a wonderful vet as does the best chiro exams I have ever had on my horses. PM if you want her number.

I second the recommendation for Keelin.. she's great!