PDA

View Full Version : Free stall for deserving individual - Wellington season 2010

eam2145
Oct. 31, 2009, 09:29 AM
Attention all trainers, riders, amateurs, etc., if you know of a deserving amateur or professional who has dreams or aspirations to come the Winter Equestrian Festival in South Florida but had to put these dreams on hold due to the rising cost or other hardships please forward them the following information: Stacey MacLeod, owner of Everything But the Horse, LLC would like to extend an offer of a stall for the winter season at her home and training facility for EBTH, llc and its riders.

Please contact Stacey or Beth: Store: (561) 790-6786 or Stacey’s cell: (561) 644-6178 or email us at info@everythingbutthehorsellc.com

FairWeather
Nov. 1, 2009, 02:47 PM
wow, thats really generous!
Whats the catch? :)

eam2145
Nov. 2, 2009, 11:58 AM
I have the list, and am really having so much fun, letting everyone know the good news, it makes me happy to be nice, looking forward to the adventure........We were able to help several people from all disciplines.........MAKE SOMEONES DAY........ IT IS EASIER THAN YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you to everyone for your support, and well wishes. We will be doing this each season in hopes to help out our sport. We do what we can ;-)
I have asked the recipients to write and let you know how they are doing and they are all really excited to do so. If you are in town , would like to come by ( stay for dinner )or would like to be in touch, please feel to call or write. This experience has been very healing for me......THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eam2145
Nov. 15, 2009, 01:21 AM
As many of you have requested we have started a page for a blog for the riders that we chose to stay with us for the season. Thank you to everyone for sharing your hopes and dreams with us, we look forward to offering this each year as the response was more than I ever hoped for and overwhelming. There are many people out there who deserve a opportunity and we will continue to do our part to reach as many as we can and hope that others will follow suit. Please take part in following the blog as well as sending us questions or comments and if you find yourself down in Florida we would love to have you come by the farm and stay a while.

http://www.everythingbutthehorsellc.com/WEF_Rider_Blog_2010.html

Stacey and Beth

Blugal
Nov. 15, 2009, 01:38 AM
I don't know anything about this, but it is so uplifting.

I am sure those riders must feel so lucky!!

eam2145
Jan. 6, 2010, 04:27 PM
Hi Everyone! The season is well underway and we have one of our riders here so far. She is working full time for a professional and she and her horse Africa have become part of the family. One of the others given a stall got a working student position and didn’t end up needing a stall and another is unable to make it this year but is working out a plan to come next year. We are expecting another rider today and are very excited to meet her!

We have had such a great response from everyone and have been able to meet a few of the individuals who wanted to come but were unable. We hope to be able to help them in the future. Please remember that this will be a yearly opportunity so if you know of anyone interested please have them send us their information early. We have the blog started and the riders are going to begin adding entries soon so please check out our website or check out our Facebook page under Everything But the Horse, LLC.

With all the activity we have become very busy and are looking for an assistant to help us. Responsibilities will include general barn duties, tacking up, and riding, in exchange you will receive at least 2 lessons per week on your own horse with an FEI rider, dry stall board for one horse and possibly accommodations if needed. We are looking for the right kind of person to join our team for this year-round opportunity. Please pass on this information to anyone you think might be interested we hope to find someone who shares our passion and drive.

Thanks!
Stacey & Beth

rideforthelaurels16
Jan. 6, 2010, 05:44 PM
Wow, that's so great! Kudos to you for offering such a great opportunity!
Will you be doing the same thing next winter, or just this winter?

eam2145
Jan. 8, 2010, 11:26 AM
We will be doing this every winter so if anyone is interested for next year please send us your information. We have been getting a number of inquiries for next year so I anticipate the stalls filling up fast!

Stacey & Beth

eam2145
Jan. 20, 2010, 10:49 AM
Hi all! Unfortunately our last rider in the group that was coming this season is unable to make it. This means we have an opening for a horse and rider to come this year if they can. Please spread the word, we would really like to be able to help someone else out this season!

Stacey & Beth